█ 𝗪𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗲 | 008

_________

ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

6:45pm
ꜱᴜɴᴅᴀʏ , 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 , 24

█████████████████████████████

It's 4pm and you and cj are getting ready for the music video in the bathroom there was eco gel, edge control, leave in conditioner, moose and hair all over the sink. cj was helping you dry your wig while suddenly Gianna called you. You rolled your eyes knowing who exactly the call was gonna be about. You answered the phone and set it down showing you and cj.

" hey " you said " Heyy, where y'all going? " Gia asked " oh the boys invited us to dey music video or wtv " you said " wait what boys? " Gia asked " 5ive n em " you said " ohhh " she said you nodded your head slowly and tucked your lips in.

" anyway did you think about Tiana " she asked. You took a deep breath before getting mad " damn is that all you call me for? Tf " you said " I- " you hung up before she could say anything else. " damn— " you said slamming your phone down and turning to cj as she just shook her head.

" I think it's dry " she said putting the mini fan down. You looked in the mirror admiring yourself as you run your fingers through your wig    " you look so good " cj said. You smiled " aw thank youu  " you said.

You got up and left cj in the bathroom to finish her makeup and went into you're room and took some pictures n boomerangs for instagram smiles " I'm so fineee " you said hopping on your bed and overlooking all the pictures you took.

____

█████████████████████████████

-
you and cj took about an hour to finish doing y'all hair and makeup it was already 8 and y'all were just starting to get dressed while you were picking out y'all outfit " you not hungry? " cj asked you.

" uhh no— i ate smt earlier " you said side eyeing her " not even a lil? " she asked " I mean maybe just a bit, you hungry or sum? " you asked her " hy " she said.

You both went into the kitchen and ended up making chicken nuggets and fries it took about 35 minutes and y'all had to be there in about an hour and y'all still weren't dressed.

You took the chicken nuggets and fries out the oven with the oven mit and put the tray on top of the stove. cj came over and took how much fries and nuggets she wanted n walked off with her paper plate only leaving you 6 nuggets.

You didn't care you weren't since you weren't really hungry anyway you went back into your room n sat down.

You checked the time " omg— it's 8:40 we need to hurry up! " you said getting up n putting your plate down on the nightstand. You went over to your drawer to find a pair of pants that go with your outfit.

once you had your outfit laid out you sat back down of your bed and continued eating. Y'all finished quickly n took your time getting dressed you put on a black backless halter top and black booty Jean shorts with black cat 4s n a black tote bag with a strap.

Cj was wearing a pink spaghetti strap top with distressed high waisted shorts and triple pink dunks with a pink telfer bag.

it was 9 A-clock now and you guys had just called an Uber " na we finna be late " you said shaking ya head waiting outside your complex " I wanna see my mannn " cj said whining " whoooo??? " you said curiously she tried to hide her smile from you.