█ unexpected | 013

_________

YOUR PREGNANT??? - Unknown

█████████████████████████████
-
_________
7:05 pm
𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝐫𝐝

█████████████████████████████
-

A few hours after the facetime call you and cj had got ready and were already on yall way to jay and sdot

" how far are we " cj asked the uber driver " ummm not far " the uber driver said in his Indian accent you picked up your and checked the time . You turned to cj " we should've left earlier " you said

" yea but guess who wanted to take forever " cj said calling you out " girl idc my showers have to be at least 30 minutes " you said " thats a drag " cj said

" does it look like i gaf tho?? " you said " then don't complain " cj said. The Uber driver pulled up to the entrance of the p's " thank you " cj said as y'all hopped out the car yall started walking to the park where they had claimed they were like some lil ass kids.

The Uber drove off into the distance. " yooo " you heard a voice behind you , you and cj broke yall necks to look back just to see jay5ives ghetto ass dreads cj rolled ha eyes " oh it's just you " she said.

" oh na yall mad rude " 5ive said " girl hush up " you said " who yall think i was?? " 5ive asked " i thought you was sdot " cj said " ofc you breaking ya neck to see him " 5ive said " syau " cj said giving him a dirty look.

" watch ya mouth " 5ive said. Not interested in arguing you noticed that 5ive had a big ass bottle of Hennessy in his hand " oohhuuu we getting lit tonight???? " you asked interrupting there lil mini argument.

" helll yeahhhh " 5ive dragged " bettt " you said. " where ya girl at " cj asked him looking him up and down. " she on ha way with gia n shi " he said. " oh aii " cj said.

" why we just standing here??? " he asked " lets go then tf?? " you said walking towards the park.

" wsg with you and dot? " he asked cj " wym, we cool " cj said blushing " yall just friends orr- " he asked " why r you in my business.. " cj asked side eyeing him " im just asking " 5ive said.

" okay dont ask no more " cj said.  5ive laughed " aii " he said " whats so funny " cj asked " nothing " 5ive said holding in his laugh as soon as we got to the park we saw sdot, naz , jay  and the rest of the sweeps all crowded up at the slide.

Yall walked up to sitting at the bottom of the slide " yeoooo " 5ive yelled they all looked back " 5ive here yall " naz said as he rolled his blunt they all dabbed him up.

Naz stared at you n cj " who invited yall ? " he asked jokely " bitch stfu " cj said pushing him out the way to go to sdot. Naz pulled her by her arm " who you pushing like that ?  " naz said asking cj still holding on to her arm. You and sdot gave them a side eye.

" wsg ya " you said as You walked up to jay and gave him a hug. Sdot smiled at yall " awwww " he said dragging it out you gave him a side eye and pulled away from jay. " go get your girl " you said " tuh- that is not ma girl moe " sdot said.