█ 𝘄𝘀𝗴 | 009

_________

ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

3:15pm
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗮𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝘀𝘁

█████████████████████████████
-
it's been a week since the music shoot and you haven't talked to jay since it was kinda weird and you didn't wanna bother him but in the meantime you and the group started talking again and 5ive and Tiana got back together which you already expected. It was 91 degrees outside and you , Gia and Tiana were chilling in outside river park towers @ the park by the Harlem river while hanging out with dthang, lee drilly, and nesty flocks you were new to these people and just getting to know them at first it was a lil awkward at first but you got close to them quick.

____

█████████████████████████████
-

" that water look dirty.. " you said looking over the railing at the nasty green water flowing.  " girl it's New York everything look dirty even the people let's be real now. " Tiana said.

" ima push you in " dthang said smiling you looked back at him " who?? " you asked raising and eye brow " youu " he said with a sort of high pitched voice.

" unt unt you ain't pushing me in there probably got dead bodies and shit " you said getting away from the railing. He smiled n pulled out the lighter frm his pocket and sparked his blunt.

You walked up to the stairs to the second park n went to go sit on one of the steps leading up to the slides at the playground when you sat down you turned your head and saw gia and lee sitting down on the ground flirting they asses off " damn y'all niggas gonna flirt all day?? " you asked.

Gia sucked her teeth " smh go over there or something " she said pointing to the swings. " never said there was a problem but y'all been flirting since we got here— " you said. " mind your business damn so worried about us " she said sounding annoyed.

Without saying anything after that you got up and walked over to the swings Gianna was pointing 2 and sat down you ended up texting jay but he didn't answer. You sighed and put your phone on your lap and stared into space for a while until Tiana came and sat down on the swing next to you on the phone with somebody.

" kai , kai , kai??? " Tiana repeatedly said your name " kai— i know you hear me kalani " she said   " KALANI! " she yelled. you quickly turned towards her " DAMN WHAT TIANA— " you yelled back. You took a hard loud mfn sigh " girl I was calling your name. " she said.

" sorry I didn't hear you- "  you said looking in her phone seeing that she was otp w Sb " who you on the phone with? " you asked. She pointed the phone towards you " it's 5ive , say hi " she said passing the phone.

" wsg gang " 5ive Said " nunn, wsp w jay tho? " you asked. " wat you mean? " 5ive asked you pulled out your phone " ima just text you " you said you noticed Tiana had gave you a side eye.

" nvm but why he not answering his phone?  like he hasn't hmu since the music video " you said " did y'all fuck? " he asked. " nigga no " you said giving a stern look into the camera.

" idk he probably not jackin you no more gang " 5ive said. " fa what tho? " you asked sucking your teeth and giving the phone back to Tiana " idk " he said.

" watcha about to do tho? " Tiana asked 5ive continuing they lil conversation about " I'm finna go to the studio " he said " ouu can we come " she asked " who's we? " 5ive asked " me n da girls " she said " i guessss " he said.