█ whats good wchu? | 011

' Playing ' — 
' ᴡᴜ ɢᴏᴏᴅ / ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜ - ʙʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏɴᴇxᴛᴅᴏᴏʀ '

" Girl, just let me know what's good (Let me know)
Girl, just let me know what's good (Let me know) "

█████████████████████████████

____
_________

12:47pm
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮y, August 2nd

█████████████████████████████

You and Tiana was vibing in the car blasting lil baby otw to Douglas yall couldn't wait to see yall mans. " how far r we? " you asked tianna, she checked the gps " ermmm like 5 minutes we boutta get on west avenue " she said " ightt " you said Leaning back into the chair you opened your phone n scrolled to instagram.

_______

Sooner than later Tiana parked in the parking lot in front of 5ives building. You unbuckled your seat belt and hopped out the car and quickly texted Jay letting him know you're here. You and Tiana started walking towards the normal hang out spot. Jay met up with yall n Shortly yall approached a group of a bunch of nergos. " ima go find 5ive yall ill brb " tiana said walking away smiling and giving me the look. You turned to jay " wspp " you said " wsg, you ain give me a hug or nth u dayroom " he said " my faultttt ian know you wanted a hug " you said with a smile on your face. " why wouldn't i? " he said " my badd " you said giving him a over the shoulder hug. He hugged your waist. You pulled away " you happy now? " you asked " mhm " he hummed " what we doin tho? " you asked " we chillin rn, dot boutta record a one mic " he said as we started to walk towards the stairs where naz n sdot were sitting on the stairs " yooo " sdot n naz yelled " yo " you said dabbing both of them. Jay sat down n you sat down right next to him. He moved closer to you " okay jay i see youu " sdot dragged. You side eyed him .. him and nazzy laughed you went on your phone in the meantime " oh shit they here, come on ya " sdot said getting up and walking up the stairs jay n naz went behind him " you coming? " jay asked? " na im chilling here " you said " ightt, ill be back " he said walking away.

_______

A few minutes passed by and you got up to look if they were still doing there lil one mic and of course they still were so you sat back down on the steps bored asl so you went live.

█████████████████████████████

@5starkalani ..
|LIVE| X
767 👤

|LIVE|                                                               X767 👤