33 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33: ʟɪᴇs,sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴ & ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ

"Why did you tell him to stop here,Mingyu?" Taehyung asks after the driver stopping the car.

"Mrs Ahn said she'll meet you here." Mingyu replies.

"Really? This place doesn't seem fancy,I mean I thought she always go to fancy restaurants not a small Cafè but if this is what she wants then it's fine." Taehyung says then takes his file and steps out of the car with Mingyu following him.

Taehyung gets inside the small Cafè waiting for the manager to show him a place that is reserved for him but gets surprised after seeing Aera in the restaurant that too with a man.

"I'll just come." Taehyung says to Mingyu who nods.

Taehyung is walking towards Aera who is looking at him with shocked eyes and he can see some movement.

"You didn't tell me that you'll come here,Aera. I thought of coming to pick you up after--- Who is this man?" Taehyung inquires suspiciously looking at the tattooed arm guy who is wearing a cap and mask,he can't see the face.

"H-He is Ian." Aera replies abruptly.

A/N: I didn't think of any name Lol. Ian Jungkookie.

"Ian?" Taehyung looks at her wife bewildly while Jungkook is shocked too after hearing the name.

Ian?

"Yes,Kim Ian. He was helping me at the anniversary preparation party so-- so--

"So I told Aera to wait for you here." Jungkook helps Aera and Taehyung looks at him suspiciously.

"Aera?" He lift his eyebrow at Jungkook.

"Isn't she Aera?" Jungkook asks.

"I prefer you to call her Mrs Kim Taehyung." Taehyung gives Jungkook a smile not reaching his eyes.

"Oh! Ok,I'll keep that in mind." Jungkook replies.

Aera wants Jungkook to leave this exact moment,she is sure Taehyung will find him weird and he can see how he is trying to see Jungkook's face underneath the cap.

"Ju --Ian,you said you have to go,right?" Aera says to Jungkook.

"Oh,yeah. It was nice to meet you,Mrs Kim--- and you too Mr Kim. I'll go now." Jungkook says and leaves the place.

"Should we go too or--

"There is something off about that man,Aera. I don't find him real,I feel like---

"There is nothing off about him,Mr Kim. You're just thinking too much. She smiles awkwardly. I think you're still having our kiss hangover." She winks at Taehyung.