Seven

𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺.

𝘐𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 - 5𝘚𝘖𝘚

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚎

*click*
*click*

I snapped another picture of the boys on the field and then went to sit down for a second while they prepared to kick a field goal to end the third quarter of the game. I went through the photos and actually smiled at how good they came out. They seemed more fun and authentic because the boys knew me now so they would pose.

It's captured the essence of both sides of them. The seriousness when they're in game and their playfulness when they're confident while taking breaks. These particular photos of Dakota are really...nice.

"Noel! Have you been getting my good side?" I hear Nathan as he ran over to me all sweaty.

"Yes Nate, I definitely have." I said sarcastically while showing him some of his pictures and smiled when he did.

As I showed him I felt something behind me, I looked up and it was Dakota looking back down at me. I moved away a bit as I felt he was just too close, not much room though as all the boys were all around me looking at the photos up until the cheer and dance routines were up. I excused myself from them to go take pictures but not before promising that I would get a group picture at the end.

To my surprise, mostly because I had been with Dakota- unfortunately. Clover was into dancing and with the help of Jade joined the dance team, it was her first performance with a new group and we were all rooting her on.

I snapped pictures as the routine started and smiled when Clover waved at me the interaction resembling a parent and child.

"When are you gonna get back out there?" I heard next to me, but my ears had started to become accustomed to the smooth yet gravely voice.

I hate it. I shouldn't recognize it.

"I wouldn't, not my style."

"You don't like the spotlight, but somehow you grab everyone's attention." He says rubbing a hand on his chin with his arms folded up.

"Are you flirting with me?" I asked when I saw the way his eyes bounced around me after turning to him and I realized I was holding eye contact a little better. It wasn't much progress, but it was something.