Chapter 6. Shower together.

❝6 months pregnant❞

The day had ended and it was nighttime, and the place was quiet. The brunette was currently trying to finish some work to go rest with her wife. She hates having to work at home but it is necessary, however, that was no impediment. Engfa, being the good wife that she was, also spent the whole day taking care of her wife. So if she wanted to have more free time later, she had no choice but to finish her last things at work that same night, to have everything ready for the next day.

Charlotte, who was very, very pregnant, was taking a shower. She loved showers in the afternoons and evenings, it was something she enjoyed now with her pregnancy. For her, it was very comfortable and very calming to be in the warm water with delicate and pleasant aromas. It really relaxes her quite a bit.

The feeling of her belly in the water was comforting. Charlotte knew that her belly had grown a little more now, she was very excited to have her daughter soon. She loves being there in the water, closing her eyes, then finishing her bath and sleeping warmly next to the love of her life, that was the most beautiful part of her nights.

She was there in the bathtub. The water was warm, the delicious smell of flowers made her feel very calm. The shower was the most relaxing part of the day.

She touched her belly as she closed her eyes, she had a beautiful smile on her face, she was so relaxed listening to music: it was a soft melody, but the melody stopped playing and she opened her eyes to meet her wife's beautiful eyes and smile.

"Nu, aren't you going out? You're going to wrinkle," he laughed as he saw how beautiful his wife is. She looks so beautiful pregnant, that Engfa actually sighs with love.

Charlotte laughed sweetly.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to leave here anymore, I don't want to go out," she pouted.

The black-haired girl carefully approached and sat next to the bathtub, she stretched out her arm and carefully stroked Charlotte's hair while continuing to observe her with fascination.

"You look so pretty and sexy here," he confessed, running his hand over his wife's waving belly as he smiled. "So beautiful..." he whispered, looking into her eyes as his fingers ran over her round belly.

Charlotte felt herself melt under her wife's touch. "Thank you, darling," she blushed. "Why don't you stop staring at me?" She bit her lips lightly.

Engfa looked at that and smiled dizzily. “Don’t you understand? You’re so beautiful…” she declared. “How could I not? You’re a true angel and my eyes will always be on you.” She admitted excitedly, her black eyes shining brightly.

The brunette felt her heart warm. "What things you say, darling..." she blushed as she laughed hopelessly in love.

"I'm just telling the truth... you're a very beautiful angel," he kissed her lips quickly, but in a sweet way.

"I love you," he whispered, his eyes shining brightly. "And there's no doubt that you're an angel too, because you're the most beautiful person in every sense of the word, that I've ever met. Please stop saying nice things to me, darling, I'm going to blush so much and my heart won't take it, I swore I'd give you all of me," he kissed his wife tenderly.

Charlotte's words also melted Engfa's heart.

"I love you, now aren't you really going to come out...? You're going to turn into a raisin, very, very wrinkled," he teased her with a mocking smile on his face.