Chapter 7. Family lunch.

❝7 months pregnant❞

The days had passed quickly. The couple had been thinking about preparing a meeting for some time. Finally, yesterday they decided to have a family lunch for today, so they invited everyone in advance.

Everyone was here: the grandparents, Plaifa, Marima, Nessa, Tina, Heidi, Chompu and more. Well, actually, almost all of their closest friends were there.

Before all this started and the guests arrived, they had spent most of the morning planning this lunch. They were looking forward to spending time together with the people they loved so much, which is why they were very excited.

Engfa's mother and Charlotte's father were here helping in the kitchen, so the meal was ready when the first guests arrived.

There was enough food for everyone.

The guests arrived faster and faster and so Engfa and Charlotte welcomed them.

...

The guests were already there. Some were enjoying the food and others were having very interesting conversations with each other.

On the other hand, Nessa was dancing non-stop around the place. It seems that the glasses of wine she drank had already taken effect. Engfa was now with Plaifa. Both of them are in charge of keeping an eye on Nessa and the other girls who were drinking, so early in the afternoon.

Charlotte was also enjoying the food, she had a plate in her hand and helped herself to a bit of everything. She really couldn't stop, I think the only thing interesting to her in this place was the delicious food there. Lie. The truth is that she also enjoyed talking to Chompu and his father who were next to her.

"Honey, you haven't told me if they've chosen a name for the baby girl yet," her father commented as he looked at his adorable daughter.

"True, I apparently forgot to tell you, but we already have some names in mind," Charlotte smiled, equally excited as her father.

"Why didn't you tell me either?" Chompu complained. "I'm supposed to be a cool aunt and you didn't tell me her name," she said, pretending to be hurt.

Charlotte laughed sweetly. "Don't be dramatic, Chompu, I said I'd forgotten. Plus there's nothing concrete yet," she rolled her eyes and laughed more.

The woman in front of her also laughed.

"Well, but tell me, what are those names then?" She smiled excitedly.

And before Charlotte could say anything, Nessa came over and gave Chompu a kiss on the cheek, she of course quickly blushed at that.

"Hello beautiful... hello old man, hello pregnant woman, what are we talking about?"

She asked amused as she sat down next to Chompu and put her arm around her.

"My dear, let's talk about the little girl's names," Charlotte's father spoke again, laughing, and the two women also nodded with an amused smile.

"What? Engfa already told me the name, it's beautiful," she said, laughing like a child.

"Seriously!" Chompu complained with a sarcastic laugh.

"Seriously, love, why are you laughing, don't you believe me?" Nessa asked while looking at Jihyo.

Charlotte looked at that with a frown. She couldn't believe what she was witnessing, her friend was really drunk.