Chapter 8. The time has come.

Everything happened so quickly from then on that in the blink of an eye the moment they had been waiting for so long had finally arrived.

• • •

Heidi was in the hospital room, calling her girlfriend to give her the big news.

"Honey, it's time!" Heidi screamed through the phone with so much excitement.

"MY GOD... My God... Nessa is going to be so happy!!," she declared, crying with emotion.

"Let's go there" was the last thing he said to his girlfriend.

"We're waiting for you here, darling, take care"

He hung up and ran back to the room where Charlotte and Engfa are.

Tina had heard the news, so with a smile she walked towards her friend, looked at her happily and without avoiding it a couple of tears came out of her eyes.

I couldn't help it, she's going to be an aunt.

"It's time!"

The brunette looked at her with joy.

"What does that mean?"

Of course she knew what he meant, it made her very happy and filled her heart.

"They're waiting for us, let's go... Go get your things," he said excitedly.

Nessa ran to her room to get her things and then they went to the car. They soon arrived at the hospital and walked to the room.

Tina smiled and squeezed Nessa's hand as they smiled.

"Are you ready, honey?"

I ask with excitement.

"Of course, we'll be aunts, ahhh!" she shouted with excitement and nerves.

They opened the door to the room slowly, finding the two women, as well as their grandparents and the other aunts there.

Nessa and Tina opened their eyes until they couldn't stand it anymore and they sparkled, smiles quickly appearing on their faces when they saw that little girl in the arms of her hazel-eyed friend.

The brunette quickly ran to Charlotte and waited for her two friends. The tears of the women present were already visible and they were of happiness.

"Do you want to meet her?"

He asked both girls with a big smile.

"May I?" He asked nervously.

The women look on with a smile and laugh.

"Of course, silly," she replied.

Nessa and Tina looked at her with a beautiful smile. That little girl there was their niece, she was too small and cute.

"Wow, she's beautiful, she looks just like me," Nessa joked with an amused smile.

"Never, my daughter is beautiful," Engfa laughed.

"It is, it's very beautiful! Congratulations girls," she said, crying.

Both women smiled, Engfa approached his wife and kissed her lips, as well as leaving kisses on his little girl there.

The girl opened her little eyes, and saw the girl's beautiful brown eyes.

"Welcome to this world, little angel," Engfa whispered happily and excitedly as she continued to watch.