Chapter 10

Unknown Location

In a dark room, sitting on a throne, looking towards the five monitors in front of him, was a middle-aged man with long dark silver hair and a trim silver beard. He wore silver-coloured royal-looking robes with six metal 'wings' on his shoulders, three on each. On his hand, a silver goblet filled with wine. He is Rizevim Riven Lucifer, the son of the original Lucifer.

Next to the man, standing on the right side of the throne, was another man with long, light silver hair tied in a braided hairstyle and silver eyes. He was wearing a silver robe with detailed accessories. He is Euclid Lucifuge.

Then, someone entered the room, and he was a handsome man dressed in black armour with a cape. He had long brown hair that went to his hips, with many bangs covering his right eye. He is Shalba Beelzebub.

"Rizevim, there is a recent development in the underworld," Shalba said.

"What exactly is it, Shalba?" Rizevim inquired.

"Naruto Bael has returned to the Underworld," Shalba announced, shocking Rizevim and Euclid.

"Is it correct?" Rizevim inquired.

"It is correct, and I received it from our spies in the Underworld," Shalba explained.

"Well, The Great King of Destruction has shown himself after 200 years," Rizevim said, a sadistic smile on his face as he slowly stirred the wine in his goblet.

"Not only that, but Naruto also killed Katerea when she attacked the peace conference between the Three Fractions," Shalba said.

"That Bastard has returned on the correct time to get kill him on our own hands." Said a new voice with hatred. He looks like a good-looking man wearing the clothes of a noble. His clothes were black with dark red belts and motifs. He also had a cape. He had black hair tied up in a small ponytail and violet eyes. He also had pointy ears and pale skin. He is Creuserey Asmodeus.

"Shalba, instruct your spies to observe Naruto's actions simply."As Shalba left the room, Rizevim said.

"Creuserey, be ready with Qlippoth," Rizevim explained. Creuserey nodded and walked out of the room.

"We'll see how you can stop me this time, Naruto Bael," Rizevim said, drank some wine, swallowed it, and burst out laughing.

Underworld

Bael Palace

Naruto stood up and sat beside Luna, putting his arm around her shoulders. Luna leaned in and smiled while his father got his attention and spoke up.

"Now that you are home, what do you plan on doing?" his father asked him as he got up and began pouring himself a drink from the small table to the side of them. "By now, no doubt the entire Underworld has heard of your return, and many will be eager to find out what you plan on doing."

"You might remember you have certain responsibilities to take over now that you're back." his mother told him in a matter-of-fact tone as his father stood behind her and nodded in agreement.

Naruto leaned back and put both arms behind his head, knowing fully what they were discussing. "The lordship of the family, I'm guessing?" he asked and saw both his parents and his sister nod in confirmation.

He was technically the eldest, so the family's lordship would fall to him naturally. He guessed his father had waited until he eventually returned to finally be able to hand it over since it likely should have been done a long time ago. However, due to his leaving, it never happened.

His parents had been the Lord and Lady of the Bael family for many centuries, and he felt they were getting eager to retire soon.

"I taught you from a young age what you needed to know about ruling one of the 34 pillar families, and now that you are back, you can finally take on the mantle of Lord Bael."