Aisha Bael Profile!

-----------------------------------

PROFILE

-------------------------------------

Name:-

Aisha Necron (formerly)

Aisha Bael

Classification:-

Devil, Pure-Blooded Devil, Super Devil.

Alias:-

Aisha-chan, Aisha-hime, Ai-chan, Ai, Aisha-sama, Lady Bael, Queen of Destruction, Great Queen of Destruction, Lady Aisha, First female Super Devil, Strongest Queen, Silver-Haired Queen of Annihilation, Lord Lucifer's Wife, Mama, Kaa-chan, Aisha Nee-sama, Aisha Nee-chan, Nee-chan, Strongest Female Devil.

Tier:-

5-A[Large Planet Level]:-

Aisha Necron is a super devil born with immersed magical levels capable of suppressing original Satans. Aisha achieved a special type of eye known as the "Magic Eyes of Creation" at 15, making her the first devil to be born with this type of eye. Aisha Necron has received blood from Naruto, which has awakened new eyes known as "Magic Eyes of Creative Destruction."

Age:-

226

Gender:-

Female.

Personal Information:-

Aisha Necron is the first wife and queen of Naruto Lucifer (nee Bael) and the mother of Sasha Bael and Misha Bael. She is the only Necron family devil trained under Lilith and Goddess Parvathi. Aisha is known as the Strongest Queen and gained the title of Silver-Haired Queen of Annihilation after defeating Grayfia.

Personality:-

Aisha is a kind-hearted and wise young woman who deeply loves her family and husband. She is equally strict and assertive. Her newfound structured nature made her very intimidating and more easily angered when her family acted up, keeping them in line and swiftly punishing them for their misconduct. She is also insightful and wise with her words.

Aisha is shown to have a tsundere side to her personality, as she has great difficulty being honest about her feelings, but that becomes far more apparent in her relationship with Naruto, and she falls in love with Naruto.

Aisha is also a good mother and helps her children with everything.

History:-

While the Necron family did not participate in the Devil's Civil War, they are currently assisting Lady Lilith in recovering from the Great War. She discovered that the current Heiress has nearly Ultimate Class Devil magical power at age ten, and Lilith began to train her in magic. After the civil war ended, the Old Satan Fraction was able to locate Lilith, and they attacked it with the help of the Eldest Son of Leviathan and the Eldest Son of Asmodeus.

They killed all of the Necron family members, and Lilith was injured while helping the Necrons. Aisha and Lilith had escaped and teleported into the human world. They followed them to the human world and were about to kill Aisha when all the other high-class devils were dead, and they were shocked to see it was Naruto Bael, the strongest devil. They tried to flee, but Naruto killed them all and saved Aisha and Lilith.

Appearance:-

Aisha looks like a beautiful girl with ash-colored silver hair and golden eyes. She wears a gracefully long white dress that reaches the ground, white stockings, and a crown-like head accessory.