Chapter 7

"Katerea, please don't do this," Serafall shouted as she stared up at a brown-haired woman wearing a revealing top and glasses over her eyes. A pair of devil wings were flapping behind her, keeping her elevated while she sneered down at Serafall and the group that was amassed around her.

The reason Serafall was there was because she and Sirzechs Lucifer, who stood beside her with his queen Grayfia, were currently representing the Devil Community as a meeting between the three factions was set up to set up a new alliance and peace treaty between the three factions.

The General of the Grigori Azazel represented the Fallen Angel, who came with his ally Vali, a silver-haired boy in his late teens. On the angel side were Seraph Gabriel and the current Arch Angel Michael, who both had blonde hair and blue eyes with a halo hovering above their heads. Gabriel had ten white wings, while Michael had twelve golden wings.

The meeting had gone well, with a debate on the Kokabiel incident starting. Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri had given their thoughts and stories on the matter, along with the reviews of Rias's pawn, Izumi Hyoudou.

Then Azazel had brought up the problem with the Khaos Brigade, and that was when everything took a turn.

Rias's bishop Gasper's sacred gear was suddenly unleashed, and everything around them had stopped, with only the leaders and selected members of the rest being able to move and quickly determined that they were under attack.

Rias went with her peerage to find Gasper and save him from the people trying to use his sacred gear to hurt them while the leaders and Sona all stood within the confines of the meeting room. At least they did until an explosion caused them to abandon the room and gather outside.

When they did, the old symbol of Leviathan appeared and revealed Katerea Leviathan, the last known descendant of the Leviathan family.

"You took everything from my family. You, Serafall Sitri, have what belongs to me. I want it back," she sneered, holding a staff in her hand, and magic seals appeared before it. "So, which of you will be the first to fall."

From the group, Azazel walked forward and stared up at the Old faction member and put his hands in his pockets as he stared up at her.

"So the governor of the Grigori comes first to die," she said before her eyes narrowed when she saw him shake his head.

"Nah...I'm not really in the mood to fight today," he said, getting odd looks from everyone watching. Michael and Sirzechs raised their eyebrows at the man who always had a plan for the worst.

"Though you do have an opponent if you want one. He has been itching for a fight with people like you for a while."

"Who? Who is this....trash you speak off?"

Azazel smirked as his hand pointed upwards. "Look Up."

"What?" She asked as she looked up. When she did, her face morphed into a look of terror just as a sizeable jet-black sun suddenly slammed into her face and slammed her right into the ground, making a giant crater form in the earth.

Before anyone could speak, an enormous wall of darkness, easily around two hundred meters tall, suddenly circled the academy. At the same time, the previously clear sky suddenly darkened, and enormous clouds began to form.

"What's happening?" Sona asked before she looked around and noticed everyone had a different look on their faces. Serafall looked ready to start crying as her hand went over her mouth; Sirzechs seemed very nervous while Grayfia bit her lip hard enough to make a blood draw. Michael and Gabriel looked slightly concerned while Azazel was grinning.

"Onee-san....what's happening?" Sona asked as a powerful presence appeared on the roof of Kuoh Academy. When they saw who it was, she heard Serafall begin sobbing. Sona quickly understood why.