Chapter 14

"Well, well... Naruto Bael, the King of Darkness, is it?" Sukuna's voice rings out, laced with a mocking tone. "I must say, I'm intrigued. I've faced many opponents, but a 'King of Darkness'? That's a first."

He steps forward, the ground beneath him cracking under the sheer force of his presence. "I hope you're not all talk, Naruto. It would be disappointing if the 'King of Darkness' couldn't put up a decent fight."

Sukuna's laughter echoes through the silent city, a chilling sound that sends shivers down the spines of the onlookers. His arrogance is palpable, filling the air with a sense of dread. But despite his intimidating presence, Naruto remains unfazed.

"I didn't come here to exchange pleasantries, Sukuna," Naruto retorts, his voice steady. "I'm here to end this."

Sukuna, the King of Curses, rushes towards Naruto with a swift movement. His hands, imbued with immense power, aim for a direct hit. The air crackles with tension as the two forces collide, and their powers clash in a spectacle of raw strength and skill.

The battle intensifies, their movements a blur to the onlookers. Sukuna's attacks are relentless, but Naruto skillfully parries each one, his counterattacks swift and precise. The King of Darkness is not just holding his ground against Sukuna; he's starting to dominate the battle.

Naruto's movements become a dance of power and precision, his attacks landing with devastating impact. Sukuna, for all his arrogance and power, finds himself on the defensive, struggling to keep up with Naruto's onslaught.

In a desperate attempt to regain control, Sukuna unleashes his Cleave attack, a powerful move known for its destructive force. The air around them vibrates with the sheer power of the attack as it hurtles toward Naruto.

Naruto, however, remains unmoved. He stands his ground, his gaze fixed on Sukuna. The attack lands, but to everyone's surprise, Naruto remains unscathed. His clothes bear the marks of Sukuna's Cleave attack, but he is untouched.

The crowd watches in stunned silence as Naruto brushes off the remnants of Sukuna's attack from his clothes. His calm demeanor in the face of such a powerful attack sends a clear message - Naruto is not to be underestimated.

Sukuna's Cleave attack, once a symbol of his power and dominance, had been rendered ineffective against Naruto. The King of Darkness had not just survived the King of Curses' most potent attack; he had done so without suffering any damage.

Sukuna, the King of Curses, is taken aback as he watches Naruto's clothes heal automatically. "How...?" he stammers, his voice echoing in the silent city. But before he can process what's happening, Naruto is already preparing his next move.

Naruto's aura flares up, his power of destruction materializing into a red-and-black English-long sword with an open core. This is the Swords of Oblivion, a manifestation of Naruto's immense power. He hurls them at supersonic speeds, the blades cutting through the air with a deadly precision.

The Swords of Oblivion surround Naruto, forming a barrier against Sukuna's attacks. They also cover Sukuna, poised to impale him. Despite their destructive power, the swords are designed to minimize damage, focusing only on the intended target.

Caught off guard, Sukuna attempts to dodge the incoming swords. He manages to evade some, but others find their mark, impaling him in different parts of his body—the King of Curses grunts in pain, the shock of the attack evident on his face. The entire group who were watching the battle became shocked after seeing it.

Sukuna, despite the pain and shock, quickly regains his composure. He activates his Reverse Curse Technique, a jujutsu that allows him to heal himself. The impaled swords are expelled from his body, and his wounds begin to close, erasing any trace of Naruto's previous attack.