*~Virus~* Chapter 17

Sun: Hello!
Moon: Hello
Eclipse: Idk
Lunar: Hi!
Error: Hi I guess

Suns POV:
I wake up very suddenly with a splitting headache "Ahhhh!" I shout as I clutch my rays. Moon sits up from on the floor and walks over to me (Btw if you still remember, the last thing they did without being in Suns mindscape they did the yk. But they've been in there so long Moon can walk again) "Sunshine breathe, it's ok. You're safe now" He says wrapping his arms around me as the headache fades "I-I'm ok now, but Moony what happened? I was there and the next minute everything was dark, I couldn't see, I was all alone" I say breaking down into tears as I fall into Moons arms. Then all of a sudden I hear a different voice in my head, it's not Eclipses though *Sorry Sun, that would've been my fault* they say sounding a little guilty *Who are you?* I think *Im Error, I was a former daycare attendant until we had a bit of an accident* they say *Oh no, what happened may I ask?* I think closing my eyes to imagine them better, which immediately I can see Eclipse and Error, they look  little bit like Moon, more purple though instead of blue. Their colour palette is purple, they have Moons hat but have my pants, but purple and a lighter shade of it. *That, might be a bit personal* Eclipse says walking over to Error *Oh, well you don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable* I say also walking over to them *Thanks Sun, normally I'm forced into talking about it* they say looking a bit upset *aNyWaYs, you should probably go back to Moon. He looks concerned* Eclipse says pointing to, two windows in the dark, representing my eyes *Oh yeah! See you guys later!* I say opening my eyes again to hear Moon "Sunshine! Please respond!" He says shaking me "Sorry Moony, I was talking to Eclipse and Error" I say ashamed of myself for not telling him "Sun dont do that again without telling me! I thought I lost you!" He says hugging me tightly "I'm sorry Moony, I'll tell you next time" I say hugging him back.

*~Meanwhile~*

Eclipse POV:
"I'm bored" I say as I kick the non-existent dust on the floor of Suns mindscape "Same, but we can't really do anything about it" Error reply's as they lounge on a beanbag they asked Sun to craft "How come Sun made you a beanbag but not me anything?" I asked annoyed because I had protected Sun from a potential virus and Error was the potential virus, yet they get the beanbag and not me! >:(. Error can see me getting annoyed and say "Come here baby" They say with their arms open for me. I walk over and sit in their lap "It's been a long time since we've done this, hasn't it?" They say kissing my forehead

Sorry ppl
I have lost all motivation for this specific chapter
But the next one is good
Hope u enjoyed this very very short chapter
Goodbye
528 words

(Btw sun and moon went to bed and are sleeping. It makes sense in the next chapter trust me)