[CHAPTER 3]- Moving?

_______________🌟________________
"Ugh Okay okay." she said, she then grabbed my arm and pulled me into the living room. 'Her hands are so soft and warm' I looked and saw a boy siting there. HUH?!

"Takemichi-kun, meet my boyfriend-
_______________🌟________________
Takemichi's Pov:

-Matsuno Chifuyu, but I guess you guys already know each other, because you introduced us. Thank you again Takemichi!"

'Chifuyu...and Hina?... Why? Why? Why!? Okay calm down first!'

"So what did you want me to tell?"

'What should I say now..?' I thought and then looked to Chifuyu, who was smirking. How could he?! He is my best friend. I correct he was my best friend.

-Flashback-

Takemichi's Pov:

"Do you think Hina will like me?" I ask Chifuyu.

"Why wouldn't she partner?!"

"Maybe because I'm a crybaby and basic" I say truthfully, because it's true, people always call me a crybaby.

"Nah partner, you aren't basic, just ask her out" Chifuyu told me.

-Flashback end-

I did what he told me, but he did the same, he betrayed me.

"Soo?" Hina asks. 'Oh right I forgot about the question'

"I wanted to tell you that, that...that I-I move schools." 'wtf did I just say'

"You'll move schools? But why?"

"Yes, because my family is moving, sorry!"

"Oh no it's fine, family comes of course first, I wish you luck, after all you are one of my best friends!"

Friends. That word echoed still in my head. I just nooded at Hina, she asked me if I want to come in, but I rejected the offer telling her I still have to pack some stuff because we are moving. The truth is I just didn't want to sit there with Chifuyu, not with him. He was smirking at me the whole time. It made me mad, but what can I do?!

And now? Me moving with my family? My family probably wouldn't like that, I'll just tell them what happened and I will see.

Narrator's Pov:

Takemichi slowly walked away from Hinatas place in the opposite direction. He soon reached it, he slowly walked up to them.

"Hey Mom, dad, little sis." he said. They didn't answer, it was silent, they were silent, everything was silent. The silence didn't surprise him, why would it? He was standing in front of-

I'm sorry to everyone who wanted Chifuyu to be good but I needed him as her boyfriend! Anyways less words but I wanted it to end like this, love you guys! ♡

Words: 422