[CHAPTER 15] - Hak's True Name

_______________🌟________________
It was time for me and Hak to go now after dinner.
_______________🌟________________
Takemichi's Pov:

We took our things and made our way to the car that was waiting for us. After we put our things in there, I looked at the building and saw the boss. We both bowed and then got into the car. The driver drove us all the way to our flat/apartment. After that we got out, we gained some attention cuz we were wearing our work suites.

We took our things out and brang it into the flat/apartment. We had to put some things on their places and then we were done.

"Hey Hit"

"Hmmm?" I asked.

"Let's change into something more normal"

"Why?"

"We don't need to gain that much attention just because of our looks"
He tried to explain.

"But I can't do anything against the fact that I look good."

"I-"

"You?" I asked.

"Forget it" he told me and I shrugged.

After our conversation we changed into some clothes. Hak changed into some sweatpants and a loose t-shirt.

I changed also into some sweatpants and a tight t-shirt. The t-shirt really showed my muscles of. I looked in the mirror and saw myself. I was taller then before, my hair was now black... You could see that I work out.

"Damn Hit you look hot" Hak said, I turned around to see his hair messy.

Then we heard a Ring.

"I'm gonna go get it" Hak said as he ran to the door. Who could it be?

"Hellooo~" As soon as I heard the voice I knew exactly who it was.

Shuji Hanma. The annoying zombie.

"Takemichi it's nice to see you again." he said in his zombie voice.

Takemichi. I hadn't heard my name in a long time.

"Hanma" I said.

"You look hot" he said, getting closer to me. He tried to touch my waist. But I didn't let him, instead I pushed him against the wall instead.

"Tf do you want" I said to him. I was almost as tall as him.

"I feel like the third wheel" Hak said.

"Don't be like that Kazutora" Hanma said.

Kazutora...his true name.

_______________♡________________
Hi my dears,

I haven't updated in s while since I have been busy with school. I know it's a short chapter, but I promise next time it will be longer.
I just wanted to update a bit.

Did you expect that it was Kazutora the whole time?

Maybe I'll update another later today. But probably not cuz I'm writing an exam tomorrow. Since I'm German, I'm writing an German grammatic exam. I hate grammatic. :(

Next week I try to update.
➪Idk when, cuz of the German exam.
➪Im going on a school trip for three days.
➪I need to pack my stuff cuz we are moving in 10 days.

But I'm gonna try my best, I bet you all know now in which gang Hit is going to be for now :)

Thanks for reading this 💓🎥