Chapter 1

The veins from Isaac's hand bulge as he inputs his locker combination, "How you feeling?" I ask him, "I could ask you the same thing" he replies pulling texts books from his locker, "Well... knew start, knew us" I say. "At least we're in the same classes together" he says holding his books close to his chest, "Yeah I know right, that's awesome, I'm starting to like it so far" I say with excitement.

The school bell rings, the buzzing of the bell sends a shock through my head. First class, English, the classroom was huge, filled with single desks that sat on top of a wooden glazed floor that gave off a squeaking sound every time someone stepped on it. I asked Isaac in advance to always sit beside me for every class and he agreed, we sat six rows back, kind of in the middle but also at the back, we sat towards the windows on the left, beyond the window, was a lacrosse playing field, the field was evenly marked out with the white chalk to show the halfway point and the goal posts, past the lacrosse field was a bunch of tress that looked like a forest, the tress went on for a good bit, the sky was diamond blue and filled with oddly shaped clouds forming different shaped things such as animals and objects, past the clouds sat the sun, the sun was dark orange and it shone in past the windows causing rays of sunlight to slowly heat the left side of my body, it was a beautiful scene to view.

A deep voice floats into my right ear, "You're in my seat" I turn to see who is talking to me and there stands a guy, leather jacket, blonde spiked hair and he was wearing sunglasses, "Excuse me?" I say, he takes his sunglasses off folding them them to put in his shirt, then he leans forward, starting to get closer to my face, his hands are rested on the sides of my desk, we are now face-to-face, "I said, you're in my seat" he says with an intimidating tone to his voice, "It's hardly your seat, It's the first day off school, find your own seat" I say, "Do you know who you're talking too?" he says with anger starting to tremar in his voice, "Mark, just move seats its no big deal" Isaac says trying to calm the situaion, I snap back at Isaac "No Isaac, I'm not giving up my seat for this guy" he looks me straight in the eyes and says, "Im gonna give you one more chance to move" after every word he spoke his breath hit me in the face but as he said these words his eyes started to gradually change colour, they change to bright blue, my heart stops for a milo second and I can feel my body getting cold, sending chills down my spine, without looking at him anymore I pick up my books up from the desk and stagger to an open desk at the back of the classroom.

I take a seat at my new desk and breathe, "I hate that guy" I murmer under my breath, "I hate him too" I look to my left and a tanish guy with a crooked jawline and black hair is sitting beside me resting his head on his hand, "What?" I say thinking no one heard what I said. "I hate him too, his name is Jackson Whitemore hes a total douche, my buddy here hates him also" he says pointing to his buddy who is sitting infront of him, "That 'buddy' has a name dick" he says sarcasticly whilst turning round to me and waving, "I'm Stiles" he says, "My name is Mark, and my friend beside Jackson is called Isaac" I say in a kind gesture, I put my hand out to the guy to my left and he openly shakes it saying "I'm Scott, welcome to Beacon Hills High School"