004

CHAPTER FOUR
HIS POV

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 10:14 pm | MAY 16thFRIDAY────────────────────────────────

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
10:14 pm | MAY 16th
FRIDAY
────────────────────────────────

OMNISCIENT

SORREN HAS BEEN UP night haven't getting any ounce of sleep in. All night he's been contemplating on what color flowers he should send Grey.

When he found Grey Instagram page he made a fake page and followed everyone Grey followed, so he can see what her timeline would look like from her pov.

Mostly of the pages was like traveling, food, stuffed animals and flowers. Sorren noticed that she would make like cute comments under any of the post that had glittery flowers.

So Sorren figure that flowers covered with glitter was her thing. That explains why he's in the flower shop picking out all the pink (&) white flowers that had meanings to them.

Pink seems like a color Grey would love.

"She has to be once lucky gal eh". The pale skin man spoke as he tied the flowers together making a bouquet. Sorren didn't reply, he didnt want to talk.

Sorren paid for the flowers and headed to the store to get the rest of his items he needed for this special project.

AS SORREN POURS THE glitter he end up sneezing which caused the gold glitter in his hand to drop all over the flowers that was wrapped in a light pink paper

Sneezing again Sorren turned his head as he put his face in his elbow. "Shit". Sorren cursed picking up the glitter that was everywhere.

True enough all the glitter landed on the flowers but he wanted to pour the glut instead of dropping them on there all at once.