AN ORPHIC LOVE

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE: 

Hello! Yes, it is me. Yes, I did just publish a story after I left this app not once, but twice. I just keep coming back :P I can't believe it either. 

To be honest, I love this story idea and really want it to be the best that it can be. So this is really just up for y'all, whoever's reading this, to give me advice and constructive criticism! 

It is greatly appreciated! 

If we're being honest, you know I'm probably gonna take this down in a month. We'll see. 

Sincerely, 

Nala. 

Now, without further ado... 

SUMMARY

Orphic: Mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 31, 4:00 AM

Mercedes isn't in the mood for pretty much anything besides her comfort murder mystery books, and movies, and spending time with her best friends. Especially not after her boyfriend cheats on her. More importantly, since her brother just got falsely accused of murder. Ironic, isn't it? Saying that she has a lot on her plate is an understatement. She has a five-course meal, that's getting harder and harder to swallow.

Dario is just trying to keep himself together for as long as possible. Remembering to breathe and to put on a smile for his siblings takes up enough mind space, not to mention the fact that he's in his senior year and he has absolutely no clue what he's supposed to do with his life after high school. Anything else, and he might just break. 

But then, on a roller coaster of a field trip, Mercedes and Dario find themselves at the same gas station, on the same Thursday, at 4 AM. Somehow, against all odds, they bond almost immediately. Soon, they find themselves on an adventure of a lifetime, still barely managing to get by.

They don't know much about the future. But they can hope that they will be included in each other's.

TW: toxic relationships, ED(maybe), mentions of suicide and depression, language, 

CHARACTERS 

DARIO SANTINO RICCI 

DARIO SANTINO RICCI 

MERCEDES AMELIA JONES 

DISCLAIMER: This work is entirely fiction. these are all fictional characters, not to be affiliated with real people. This work has nothing to do with the people in these pictures, they are strictly face claims