Ch.4: The First Encounter

Y/N POV:

I put on some clothes and snuck out of the house again. I decided to walk to the football stadium because it wasn't that far. After a few minutes I could see some of the others walking there as well. We went to the stands and decided to talk there.

"So we all get the same text, so where is she?" Kim asked. "A text? She called me." I said to which everyone raised their eyebrows at me but decided not to question it. "I'm here." Trini said, we turned around and she was in fact standing right there. "Look, Rita came to my house tonight. Yeah, she's real, and insane. She nearly killed me." she said, showing off some scars she had from Rita.

"She was trying to get me to join her. She said she'd spare my life if I could keep a secret." Trini said. "What secret?" Zack asked Trini. "At dawn the destruction of Angel Grove begins." Trini answered.

"This is real, this is the end." Kim said. "No, it's not. Where is she?" Jason asked Trini. "She said to meet me where the dead ships live." Trini claimed. "Okay, that's the boatyard by the docks, right?" Jason said. "Exactly." I followed.

Jason walked up the stairs of stands looking like he's about to give us an order or something. "Let's go." Jason said but nobody did anything, Zack just scoffed. "Are you serious? No one?" Jason asked. "Jason, we're not even Power Rangers yet." Trini claimed. "I say we go back to Zordon." Billy told us.

"Okay, the only reason Zordon wanted us to morph is so he can come back to life." Jason claimed. "What makes you say that?" Billy questioned Jason. "Because he told me." Jason answered. "So this was all a lie?" Billy asked. "Of course it was a lie, Billy. We failed. And stop being delusional about being a team of superheroes." Jason stated. "We're all screwups, and as much as I hate this scrubby bullshit town, I don't want to just sit around and watch it die. Okay? Let's go and do the one things that's been asked of us and kill Rita."

"You know this is a really bad idea right?" Kim asked Jason. "It's fucking idiotic." I said. "The worst. Let's vote, show of hands." Jason followed. Trini raised her hand up and so did I. Then Zack and Kim and Billy eventually did too. "Let's do it!" Jason stated and he started to walk off and we followed.

After walking for some time we finally made it to the boatyard. We grabbed some chains or other useful things we could use as weapons and prepared ourselves to face Rita. We entered a warehouse and saw someone sitting in chair on the other side. "Lets go, alright? You take a left, you take a right, I'll go through the middle." Jason told us quietly.

We reached the figure in the chair and surrounded them but saw that it was a man with duct tape around his mouth, trying to yell at us. I saw some water dripping onto his face so I looked up and then Rita flung at the man, killing him. "Oh shit." Trini said. Rita made impact with the ground and it flung us all back in opposite directions.

"Right on time. I was beginning to think you were too dumb to know where the dead ships live." Rita told us. Kim threw a rod at her but Rita dodged it easily. "Let's play." Rita said. Zack tried sneaking up on her but she hit him square across the chest. We decided to hang up on her but it was to no avail. Every swing too slow, every punch too weak. Rita ended up , with her magic, tying us to a boat covered in rope.

"Six little Rangers, tied up like fish." Rita said. "The leader. Hello, red." she followed, holding Jason's chin. Jason head butted Rita when she got too close and wiggled around, trying to free himself. "You're not entirely disappointing." Rita told Jason.

"Look at you trying to figure out my plan, I'll just tell you! Yellow has led you to your deaths!" Rita said, pointing at Trini. "And I'm going to kill you. One by one until you tell me where my Crystal is."