Ch. 5: The Final Battle

Y/N POV:

We made it to the water and saw a bunch of putties coming down. We jumped in and started fighting the putties under water. Trini and I flung Kim upwards and she went through three putties, destroying them.

We jumped out of the water and landed on the edge of the ravine. We saw that there were a lot more putties and took care of them quickly, but they just kept coming. Trini kicked a few with her knees and ran on them. Jason had a sword. Kim kept ducking the putties' punches and Zack and Billy kept doing aerobics. I kicked a lot of them and used some sort of karate-type moves on the putties.

At one point, I picked up Trini and kept spinning as she kicked all of the putties around the two of us. "Guys, they just keep coming." Jason said. "There's too many of them." said Billy. "Wait here, I've got an idea." Zack said, and he jumped back into the ravine.

In the meantime, while waiting for Zack to come back, we kept fighting the putties. "Incoming!" Zack yelled as he fell on top of all of the remaining putties with his mastodon Zord. "Nice one! Good thinking!" I told Zack after he stepped out of the Zord.

"Guys? We're too late." Billy said. We turned around and saw what he meant. A huge golden monster approaching Angel Grove. "That's a lot of gold." Zack said. "Nice observation man, couldn't tell." I responded jokingly. "Now is not the time for jokes, Y/N." Jason stated.

"We're going to Angel Grove." Kim said. "Let's get the Zords."

We all went back down the ravine and quickly ran to our Zords. I got in my Carnotaurus Zord and joined up with the rest of the group in their respective Zords. "Yippee Ki-Yay motherfu- mother's good. Mother's good." Billy said. We formed a line and ran towards Angel Grove.

I look to the left of me and saw something pretty funny. "Jason! I'm going backwards!" Billy yelled. "Ha! Nice one man, just steer right 180*." I told him and so he did.

We finally reached Angel Grove and saw like 10% of it completely destroyed. "Guys! Our town..." Kim warned us, sounding pretty sad. "... she's destroying it."

"Rita and her golden boy haven't found Krispy Kreme yet." Kim informed us. "Okay, Kim, you hold them there. Zack, Billy, Y/N, you circle the Krispy Kreme and make sure it's safe. I'm headed straight for Goldar." said Jason. "Kim, I'll go with you." Trini told her.

"Alright, Billy, Y/N, it's just the three of us now." Zack told us as we headed towards the Krispy Kreme. In the corner of my eye I saw Kim shooting at something but I couldn't see what it was so I figured it was probably Rita.

Suddenly, a bunch of putties came out of the ground and started running at us. "How many does she need?" asked Billy. "Way too many by the looks of it." I responded before head butting a group of butties with my Zord's horns.

I could see Kim shooting some putties off of Jason's T-Rex Zord from a distance. But then, Rita found the Krispy Kreme. "She just found the crystal." Kim stated. I was the closest to it so I immediately ran towards Goldar and head butted it just like the putties, pushing him back.

Goldar started digging into the Krispy Kreme but then Trini and Jason showed up and swarmed him, making it a 1v3. "How's that feel?" Jason said, directing the question towards Goldar. "We got this!" Trini said but just then, Billy got thrown away and so did Trini.

All of a sudden, Kim came flying in, shooting at Goldar but it was to no avail. With us out of the way, Goldar started digging for the Zeo Crystal. "Me and Zack are gonna try and push Goldar to the water." I heard Billy say. "Alright, I'll come too." I told them and followed them towards Goldar.

We were just about to attack Goldar but the three of us got flung away in one fell swoop. 'Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit... this is going absolutely terribly.' I thought to myself.