Prologue:

"Michael-sama, are you sure we should do this?" asked a light brown-haired girl.

"We need this, Irina, to defeat the Chaos Brigade," said the man named Michael to the girl named Irina.

"But, my lord, we don't need someone from another world. We already have Issei with us. Surely he can defeat them!" exclaimed Irina.

"Sigh, I understand your concern. Even if he's the Red Dragon Emperor, he's weak, and the enemy will not wait for him to get stronger. So it will be best if we can gain an ally from another world."

"If you say so..." said Irina with a concerned gaze.

"Don't worry; the man we're going to summon is a hero!"

"A hero?"

"Yes, so don't worry; he will help us. I'm sure of it."

"I hope you're right, Michael-sama," Irina thought.

They didn't know that they were going to summon a hero... with the Demon King and his wives.

In a house in Japan, there lies a teenager who was once summoned to another world along with his classmates. In that world, the teen faced many challenges, but he fought through all of them with a literal iron fist and two electromagnetic revolvers.

He also found people whom he could love and trust. In the end, with his classmates and the people he met in that world, including the ones he loved, he defeated the insane God who had caused so much destruction.

A month after the war that was engraved in history as "The War for Humanity's Future," he found a way to return to his world. Then, with his classmates, wives, and daughter, he returned to his original world. After his return, many things happened; he fought against the governments of many nations, he needed to save his bunny wife who was summoned into a world filled with spirits, and alongside his dragon wife, they were summoned into a world filled with dragons and people who lived in the sky. He was even sent to hell with his bunny wife during their vacation. With his wives and two classmates, he needed to go to another world to get the hero (his classmate) who was summoned there. Finally, because of the hero, he was sent to a world that was controlled by machines. Along the way, they were both summoned to the overseer of the parallel worlds, where he learned about the multiple realities that existed. But still, in all of those worlds, including his own, he shared the same nickname, and it was DEMON KING.

After all of those adventures, he finally found peace in his home with his family... that is until the hero decided to visit him one afternoon.

"How did it come to this..." asked Hajime Nagumo, who is called the Demon King in every single world he's visited, as he saw the commotion occurring in the living room of his home.

"Give up, Yue!" said the fourth wife of the Demon King, Kaori Shirasaki, who has the power of healing and is one of the creations of the mad god, as she butted heads with a girl with long blond hair and crimson eyes.

"Nn. I am Yue, a woman who never gives up," said the first wife of the Demon King, Yue, the vampire princess of another world who stole the power of the mad God in the final battle, and she was butting heads with Kaori.

"Come on, Kaori, you can do it!" "Yue, you can beat her!" The ones who were cheering for them were the two wives, Shuu and Sumire Nagumo, the parents of the Demon King.

"Every single time we come here..." said the fifth wife of the Demon King, Shizuku Yaegashi, a master swordswoman, with an annoyed look as she saw her best friend fighting with Yue.

"Indeed so," said the third wife of the Demon King, Tio Klarus, a princess of the DragonMen clan, who unfortunately is a pervert because of Hajime.

"Yue-onechan, Kaori-onechan, fight fair and square, Nano!" exclaimed the daughter of the Demon King, Myu, a child from the Dagon clan of the beast-men race, whom Hajime and his second wife saved from the black market.

"My my fufu." The one who was laughing was the seventh wife of the Demon King and mother of Myu, Remia, just like her daughter, she is also part of the Dagon clan.

"Come on, Yue, show her who's boss, Desu!" exclaimed the second wife of the Demon King, Shea Haulia, of the beast-men rabbit men clan, a strong fighter specializing in hand-to-hand combat, thanks to her immense speed and strength, but she prefers her war hammer for combat.

"Hajime, don't you think we should stop them," said with a scared look the fifth wife of the Demon King, Aiko Hatayama, his teacher who was also summoned to that world. In there, she acquired a rare mage class called "Master Farmer," which earned her the title of Goddess of Fertility.

"Aiko's right; it's going a bit out of control," said the eighth and final wife of the Demon King, Liliana S. B. Heiligh, a princess of a kingdom in that same world.

"I don't think we can intervene in this fight," said Hajime with a tired look.

At that moment, a doorbell rang across the house, marking the start of a new adventure in a world filled with demons, angels, fallen angels, dragons, and gods.