Chapter 2

The next morning...

Vernessa woke up to the sun shining in her face and frowned. When her eyes adjusted to the light she looked at the clock, 7 AM. She let out a sigh and turned over. She didn't want to get out of bed this early, but she did want to please her husband. She got under the covers and pulled his hard member out of his pants. She took him in her mouth and slowly started to move up and down. Each time taking more of him down her throat. He woke up and looked under the cover and seen her with all of him down her throat.

"Fuck." He groaned.

She continued to suck him slowly as she left her saliva on him. She pulled him out of her mouth and suck his balls then went back to sucking his dick. She rubbed his balls as she kept deep throating him. He couldn't believe she was doing this. He placed his hand on her head and began to push her head down further on his dick. She moaned and allowed him to do it. He soon released his warm seed down her throat and she swallowed. She came from under the cover and slid down on him.

"Shit." She moaned.

Later....

"Baby where you going?" Daniel asked her.

"The bathroom." She said as she put on her robe.

She used the bathroom and washed her hands after she finished then brushed her teeth. She washed her face and flossed. After she finished, she took her rollers out her hair. She walked back into the bedroom and opened the curtains. Daniel went to do the same and came back. She lit candles around the room and went back over to the bed. She made the bed and they laid back down. She cuddled into him and he held her.

"Daddy?" She asked.

"Yes baby?"

"I'm gonna hate to leave here and go back home." She told him.

"Why?" He asked her.

"Its so nice out here. Hearing the waves crash outside is so peaceful. I mean have you seen the view from the bed alone? Daddy, we're not gonna have this back home in Roselle." She sighed.

"Well we'll have nice views from our bed as well." He told her.

"Like what?" She asked.

"We can see the mountains from our bed and the sky is always beautiful." He told her.

He watched as she smiled brightly, making him smile. He always said her smile was contagious. He knew those were her favorite places to look at. Especially at night, they'd took so many evening walks just for her to see them. She loved to take long walks when the sun was setting then they would sit and talk when night fell completely. She always said she wished she had a nice view from her penthouse all she seen was the city of New York. But she didn't want to be too far from her grandfather. And she bout figured he would have an even better view than she did, because he had the big 8 bedroom, 10.5 bathroom mansion in the hills that was very secluded.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes, baby. We have a nice view at home too." He told her.

Back in Roselle...

It was a little past midnight when Daniel and Vernessa made it home. He dropped their bags on the floor and they both let out a sigh. They walked upstairs and went into the master bedroom, they took a shower and laid down. She laid on his chest and looked out the floor to ceiling window, she smiled as she seen the Mountains and the starry sky.

"Daddy, you were serious when you told me the view was nice." She poked her bottom lip out playfully.

"Of course I was baby." He kissed her.