34 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34: ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs,ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs,ᴋɪᴅs & ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

"Why can't you come with us,Mr Kim? I'm going to miss you." Aera says clinging to the man not letting him go to work.

Moon is watching her Eomma acting like a clingy kid.

"You're really acting like a baby. We've been like this for an hour now." Taehyung says moving Aera's hair tresses back to her ear as it was hiding her face.

They are still on the bed,Aera is not letting her husband leave the bed cuz she don't want to go to Daegu without him.

At the moment,Aera is resting her head on the man's chest holding him tight not to escape while Taehyung is just looking at her adorable wife while Moon at the bed far end is watching the two,Taehyung is not really affected by Moon's presence.

"Baby,you've to let me go to work. It's for our kids." He convinces Aera looking into her eyes softly.

"Our kids?" She sits down abruptly.

"Yes. You don't want kids?" Taehyung asks while worried.

"I want kids,Mr Kim! She squeals. I want to have a handsome little boy like you." She says squishing Taehyung's cheeks.

"But I want a girl." Taehyung says.

"I want a boy."

"Girl."

"Boy."

"Girl."

"Bo--

Moon starts barking at them.

"Look,even Moon is on my side. She wants a girl." Taehyung says looking at Moon excitedly and suddenly Moon jumped on him excitedly that Taehyung screamed.

"Take him,Aera." Taehyung says with eyes closed and Aera laughs and takes Moon.

"You're so scared."

"I thought he'll bite me."

"You said his name while excited so I think that's why he jumped on you. It wasn't to harm you." Aera explains.

"Really?" He asks doubtfully.

"Yes,Mr Kim. Start liking my Moon already cuz it's not fair." Aera frowns and Taehyung feels bad.

"C-can I-- Can I carry him in my arms?" Taehyung asks hesitantly.

"Really?"

"Yes." He smiles hesitantly.

"Ok,be careful and don't be scared. He won't do anything." Aera says carefully handing over Moon to Taehyung and the scared man carries him.

Moon starts licking Taehyung's nose and he laughs cuz it's tickling.

Aera cooes seeing the two,she watches Taehyung giggling while feeling ticklish.