35 √

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35: ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ᴘᴛ 2 & ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

"I'm happy that your here,Dear." Aera's mother says to Aera who just arrived a while ago.

"I'm happy too,Eomma. I really missed you." She replies.

The mother-daughter duo are sitting at garden area watching Moon playing around.

"Oh,I've been wanting to ask you but I always forgot." The mother starts.

"Asking me what?"

"There was this day,Tae called me saying you were missing and he asked me for your flower shop map. Where were you exactly cuz he didn't tell me when he said he found you." The mother says.

"Ehm,Eomma I was with Soobin somewhere far from the city." She replies ready to be shouted at.

"What? You were with another man? Aera,you forgot that you've a handsome husband. I can't believe this." Gi-Ae says dramatically.

"Eomma it was Mr Kim's brother."

"Tae's brother? Why don't I know him." The mother says.

"It's because he was out of the country." She explains.

"Oh! Is he handsome too?"

"What's with that question?"

"I was thinking that if I had another daughter then I would have married her to him." He laughs awkwardly.

"You're hopeless,Eomma."

"Hey,don't say things like that about your Eomma. You know I was the one who chose Taehyung for you. Your father found a man who wasn't good looking and I was like my daughter will never marry someone ugly." The mother explains.

"Eomma,no one is ugly."

"Since when have you start saying things like that? You always loved handsome men."

"Yes,I like handsome men. But a person is beautiful when he has a good heart. Someone can be beautiful but if he is a bad person then he is ugly." Aera explains.

"Didn't know my daughter will be a philosopher." Gi-Ae jokes and Aera whines.

~

Gi-Ae is preparing dinner for the night and she hears the door ring bell.

"Who could it be?" She asks herself while walking to the door. She opens the door and she gets surprised cuz it's Taehyung on the door with a bouquet of flowers.

"Taehyung you're here?"

"Hello,Mrs Byeol." He bows.

"Hello but I you should call me Eomma too cuz it's not fair." Gi-Ae says.