Chapter 2 - The Present

Dejected and full of guilt ang naging mukha ni Shine when she returned.

"Edi maging tayo nalang. Ayaw mo naman kasi eh." Aya ko sakanya and she was speechless to my sudden confession.

Her face turned red and I swear she looked like a tomato.

"HAHA!" I laughed since I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Geez! Look at you! Haha! You're as red as a tomato! I was just kidding! Haha!" I laughed out loud since it was my first time seeing her face like that. Too bad I couldn't get a picture of it... edi sana may pang-aasar ako sa kanya.

Both of her eyebrows met and she yelled at me to stop teasing her with those things.

"Nakakainis ka na ah!" She yelled with her face being red.

"Haha... sorry..." I wiped my tear off my eye and looked at her straight into her eyes.

"What if seryoso ako?" I asked her with a serious voice.

"Wala. 'Di mo na ko maloloko"

"Aww sayang. Kala ko pa naman mauuto uli kita. Uto-uto ka kasi eh."

"Hmph. Sa susunod na sabihin mo 'yan, masusuntok na talaga kita." Banta ng loko.

"Weh? 'Di nga? That's fine. I'm sure it'll be a weak punch anyway." I taunted as I stand up and stood up in front of her.

"Gusto mo ng sample?" She asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Well-" bigla nalang ako napaluhod sa floor. Dang! It hurts! She punched me at my abdomen and it hurts! So bad! Pabuo pa lang pa naman yung abs ko.

"Ouch! Do you want my organs to rapture?!" I accidentally shouted at her. I don't really shout at people, but the pain was the only thing I could think of that time.

"Deserve. You taunted and I just showed you na kaya kitang patumbahin." She smirked, crossed her arms, and kept her head up and looked down at me. 'Di talaga siya naawa.

"Heh. One point~" dagdag nya pa at ang laki ng ngiti niya na para bang lalagpas pa sa tenga niya yung bibig niya.

"Hmph. Wala kang regalo sakin." Pagtatampo ko.

"Wow! You're so petty. Sinuntok lang kita, you won't give me your present anymore?" She sat down on the floor and showed me her hand.

"What?" I asked while still in pain.

"Your present. Give it to me." And then she did the "give it to me" hand sign.

"I... don't have one. Yet..." paunting paghina na sinabi ko sa kaniya.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"..."

"I was going to punch you but nevermind. You really deserve that pain."

"I mean- I do have one, but I'll only give it to you on the time you were actually born." I explained. I was telling the truth.....but I was also lying at the same time... whatever.

"Reeeaaaallyyyy?" Ang sabi niya ng pagkahaba-haba. Himala, di siya naniniwala.

"Yes. Really."

"I'll just buy the book that she wanted" I thought to myself.

It's been 2 hours since I went home to prepare. I haven't really picked any clothes to wear kaya umuwi din agad ako after eating.

I also prepared the bag and the things that I will be bringing later.

"Now... shower time!"

After showering, I dryed myself up and wore the clothes I prepared. I'm wearing a denim jacket paired with white shirt and black pants with the necklace that Shine gave me as a birthday gift.