💎𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙴: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒃𝒚𝒆.🌹

''What's going on? Merlin!'' Y/N screamed as Merlin, Melinda, Seng and Copernicus got transported into the glistening golden cave, disappearing. Cordelia and Leo looked at the cave in disbelief as Edred screamed and fell down. Y/N panicked as she held him, ''Edred..'' Y/N panicked.

''Y/N, we've had a great time. I'm really thankful for you being here, and..as a token of remembering me, you can have my hoodie.'' Edred took off his hoodie to reveal he was getting stucked into the gold. Y/N smiled, as they shared a final kiss, Edred being sucked into the hole. Y/N held his hoodie, as they waved. Melinda, Seng, Copernicus, Merlin and Edred waved goodbye as they fell through the wacky portal of things, just like Y/N had gone through.

YEARS LATER..

Edred was older, and so was his brother Aelwulf. Years had gone by since Edred and other warriors departed from Y/N in 2023, and just currently they were chasing a Godfather Clock monster. Melinda zapped it as it roared. Everybody halted as Aelwulf pointed in the sky. ''What is that gold portal?'' Aelwulf feared as Edred and Melinda looked up and saw Merlin and another warrior who had white armor, black thin heeled boots, a gold belt with multicolored orbs, on the helmet too. They carried a Blue and red sword and Edred immediately freaked.

''Agatha?!'' Edred yelled as the Warrior then slayed the Monster, slicing its head off then disappeared into a gold orb, and joined its others on the gold belt. The warrior then floated onto the grass, as Merlin joined them. Everybody walked forward to Merlin, holding many questions.

''Merlin, who is this?'' Edred pointed. Melinda turned to Merlin. Merlin, who had a lot of explaining to do, dumbed it down for everybody. Merlin coughed.

''This is time warrior, who fights against Reversed Time, and protects time itself.'' Merlin introduced the Warrior in white, who bowed infront of Edred and Aelwulf. ''I've been telling her about you too, for a while and may even you know her too.'' Edred raised his eyebrow as the warrior then transformed back, and Edred was stunned. The person behind all the armor wore a black dress, the amulet on their neck, a brown coat with bent flaps, black thin heeled boots, a blue and red bracelet and their hair in a claw clip. Guess who this person was?

It was Y/N, an adult now, old as Edred. She opened up her arms, and everybody came running to her, hugging her in a good embrace. ''I have a question, Y/N. Do you still have the hoodie?'' Edred asked. Y/N nodded.

Y/N then walked down the grass, wearing a white wedding dress with leaf designs on it. Elves and Humans were watching, friends made along the way stood there too. Edred smiled, while his brother stood near him. Melinda, Seng, Copernicus and everybody else, even Cordelia and Leo too. Y/N turned to them and waved, continuing to the platform where Edred and his brother stood. A human priest stood, with the book.

''Family, Friends, Humans and elves, anybody else who wishes to be here, joined us today to celebrate Edred and Y/N's joyful day. Shall we begin?'' The priest looked up at Edred and Y/N, who nodded. ''Y/N who joined the warriors, is there anything you'd like to say?'' The Priest turned to Y/N.

''Well, there's a lot to say. but it'll be short. Edred, when you found me stuck in the hole, I was confused where I was, until you found me and you. you made everything better. Yet, I would love to be with you, throughout time and be with you forever and ever.'' Y/N smiled as Cordelia wiped her tears. as Leo hugged her.

The Priest turned to Edred, who had a very joyful smile on his face. He chuckled, ''Same thing goes for you too, Y/N. You've made my life better, and throughout our hard ships and sad endings, I'm glad you came back, once again.'' Edred smiled as Y/N wiped her tears, the priest smiling.

''Very joyful vows, and with all the power invested in me, I pronounce you Husband and Wife.'' The priest smiled as Edred scooped up and kissed her. The fireworks lit off as the crowd cheered, Cordelia screamed as she sobbed into Leo. Merlin walked from the line to Y/N who hugged him.

''Thank you, Merlin.'' Y/N smiled as she turned to Edred who held out his hand for Y/N to take. Y/N grabbed Edred's hand, and Twillion and Agatha lit up, crossing eachother's blades. The Photographer, Told everybody to get in the photo. Melinda, Cordelia, and the other humans were on Y/N's side as Aelwulf, Leo Seng were on Leo's side as Copernicus stood behind Edred and Y/N. Merlin was behind Melinda, and the photo took the picrew, everybody having great smiles. A Little gold outline showed the shadow of Y/N's grandmother, Verdona next to Cordelia, a hand on her shoulder.

After the photo, Edred took Y/N's hand as Agatha transformed back into a bracelet. Edred grabbed Twillion, as Y/N waved to everybody. Edred and Y/N both said, ''High as we fly, take us into the great sunset.'' They both floated up, into the sky as Melinda then grabbed the camera and took a picture of Edred and Y/N, kissing.

''Now that you've came back, I can be whole again with you.Past or Future I'll Still Love you forever and ever, forever, We can run, we can stay in the same world, The steam blows behind us, the future is near

Where did you go, I asked before, you came back for me. Where did love go? I asked again, it's right infront of me, The land before knowledge, is right infront of our eyes, Past or Future I'll Still Love, You Forever and Ever.''

🌹THE END. 🌹

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕺𝖗 𝕱𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝕺𝖋 𝕬𝖒𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖙. 🎉