The one with Sergio's commercial

Ok so this one is very long and took me like, 4 hours, so could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment and like? Yay thank you!

Whilst she had been celebrating Geovanna's goal with the rest of the team, Ana had noticed the man who'd called her beautiful at Keegan's in the crowd. He'd simply introduced himself as Oscar. After the game, Oscar had climbed down onto the pitch and they'd gotten to know each other a little better. They said goodbye and returned home separately, but from that night forward, Oscar and Ana were officially a couple.

He was a shy, awkward, and Nerdy guy, who had played soccer professionaly until he suffered a career ending knee injury, then deciding to go back to school to become a scientist. He and Ana were perfect for each other and for once in her life, Ana could feel herself falling in love.

On the day they were supposed to have their 5th date, it stormed, ruining the picnic in the park they had planned. Ana drive over to his science lab to meet with him and decide something else they could do instead. When she walked into the lab, she was amazed. She'd dropped out of school after 7th grade, so she never really got to learn much science, so Oscar's lab seemed like a foreign, confusing world. She couldn't believe that he understood everything he had scribbled on the giant white boards that hung on the walls.

She had made the mistake of asking him about in of his theories and 29 minutes later, he was still rambling about it.

"...But, you can't actually test this theory, because today's particle accelerators are nowhere near powerful enough to simulate these conditions." Oscar said with finally.

"Okay, alright, I have a question, then." Asked Ana.

"Yeah?"

"Um, were you planning on kissing me ever?" Ana frowns. Oscar turns red.

"Uh, that's definitely a, uh, valid question. And, uh, the answer would be..." He Writes YES on the board. "yes. Yes I was. But, see, I wanted it to be this phenomenal kiss that happened at this phenomenal moment, because, well, 'cause it's you."

Ana blushes and smiles. "Sure."

"Right. But, see, the longer I waited, the more phenomenal the kiss had to be, and now we've reached a place where it's just gotta be one of those things where I just like... sweep everything off the table and throw you down on it. And, uh, I'm not really a, uh, sweeping sorta fella." He looks at the ground and scratches his head. Ana smiled, falling more and more in love.

"Oh, oscar, I think you are a sweeping sorta fella. I mean, you're a sweeper! ...trapped inside a physicist's body!" She exclaims.

"Really?" He asks sheepishly.

"Oh, yeah, oh, I'm sure of it. You should just do it, just sweep and throw me." She replies.

"Right Now? Now?" His eyes grow wide.

"Oh yeah, right now." She states.

"Okay, okay, okay." He Gets ready to sweep, and then picks up a laptop computer. "Y'know what, this was just really expensive." He Puts it down elsewhere. Then picks up a microscope "And I'll take- this was a gift." He moves it to a different table.

"Okay, now you're just kinda tidying." Ana says, trying to keep Oscar on task.

He shrugs. "Okay, what the hell, what the hell." He Sweeps the remaining papers off the desk and grabs Ana. "You want me to actually throw you or you-you wanna just hop?"

"Ooh, I can hop!" She says excitedly. She hops onto the table.

Oscar slowly pulls her in carefully, as if he's afraid that if he rushes it, something bad might happen. They kiss. Finally. And it was everything both had hoped it would be.