The one with Iker's hand.

It finally happened. After almost 35 years of financial struggle, the Real Madrid Women's side announced its bankruptcy. Along with this news came the news that the players measly salaries were cut in half. Although none of the girls handled it well, Geovanna took it the worst. Her parents were filthy rich and she had never had to get a job to make money for herself. But now, only making $50,000 dollars a year wasn't gonna cut it. She ended up taking Marta's advise and got a waitressing job at Keegan's. They were there most nights, so she might as well earn some money while there. Surprisingly, Madrid striker Karim Benzema also got a job there the day after, although nothing happened to his paycheck. Rumors said he did it to get closer to Geovanna, although she shrugged those rumors away.

However, it did get the girls invited to Karim's giant annual New Years Eve Party. And when I say giant, I mean GIANT. Everybody who was anybody was there. Karim's party was the Chuck Noris of New Year's Eve parties. It was the party that put all other parties to shame.

"I cannot believe we're going to THE Karim Benzema's party!" Fangirled Ana. Geovanna agreed, leaning up against the table, sipping a Heinekin.

"Hey, Geovanna! I've told you 5 times already!" Shouted the manager, storming over to her and snatching the beer out of her hand. "No drinking in the job! It's unprofessional and inappropriate." Geovanna gave him a look of disbelief. "Geovanna, get out of here. You're fired." He said, pointing to the door." She started to argue but was silenced by a hand covering her mouth.

"Sir, I'm veeeery seeery about deeeees." Said a deep French voice. Iker groaned when he saw that none other than  Karim Benzema had come to her rescue. "Poor Geo here eez not drinking deees beer. No!" He frowned and shrugged. "She wuz juste holding eet-"

"For me!" Shouted Iker, grabbing the beer. He quickly brought it to his mouth, splashing it all over his face, and chugged the rest, never taking his eyes off of Karim, who looked confused. When he finished off the beer, he slammed the bottle down on the table and it shattered all over his hand. He gasped in pain and the other footballers gasped in horror.

"Iker, honey oh my god! Are you ok?" Gushed Geovanna.

"I'm FINE." He said with certainty. He glared at Karim. She gave him a disapproving chance.

"Ikes, you're bleeding all over the table. You can't be alright." Marta pointed out. His eyes grew wide and he rapidly glanced at his hand for th first time. It was indeed cut and bleeding on the Keegan's Pub menu under in. He scratched his head with the other hand. He started to say something but was interrupted by the other person he cared not to have to talk to.

"Bon soir mes Amis!" Shouted a Jubilant Antione as he strolled up to the table.

"Bonjour Antione." The friends said with terrible French accents. He walked up to Geovanna and planted a large kiss on her pink lips. Karim stared angrily at the pair before pulling Antione away.

"No keesing een zuh restaurant." He said coldly, giving his fellow Frenchmen the death glare. Antione raised his hands innocently and turned his attention to the table. He frowned when he saw Iker's Hand.

"Umm Iker.... Your....hand?" He asked in fragmented Spanish. "I.... Sort of doctor...I could maybe.....fix?" He offered. Iker was quick to shake his head and get up.

"Yeah, as much as I would just LOVE that, I'm just gonna do it myself. Thanks." He muttered before rushing out of the pub.

"I better go drive him. Can't exactly do that with his hand." Said Ana, following him out.

"Wait, Iker! She called. She ushered him to her car. "I'll drive you." She suddenly crossed her arms and sulked down, doing her best 'thug' impression and said in her thug voice "I got some info you might wanna hear. It's about Antione's New Slice." Curious to hear what she had to say, he reluctantly let her drive him to the Urgent Care to wrap up his hand. Instead of having a normal car, Ana owned a black British taxi cab. He expected her to spill the beans as soon as they drove out of the Pub car park, but after 15 minutes in the car, he hadn't heard the news and Ana was singing loudly to some American pop son while driving 20 miles per hour over the speed limit. He gripped the side of the car with his good hand for fear that the door may fly open from her reckless driving.