Get in Loser we're going Shopping!

Heather woke up the next day, her head heavy. Her back ached and her stomach was begging for food, her stomach usually rumbled in the morning because she usually didn't eat after dinner,usually she thought nothing of it and usually she knew it was because she hadn't eaten since lunch at school the day before. But today was different, she was almost certain she ate a big dinner the night before. Whatever.

She then suddenly realised that it was going to be her last day of school ever. She wasn't even going to get to college and that was her dream. She had her eye on a business school in Toronto for a while now but she was stupid to think she could ever go because she knew there was no way out of arranged marriage in her family, and especially as a woman, she will never get the education her brothers got, because she doesn't need to work, she just needs to have kids and please her husband.

Owning her own makeup brand was her dream, and so was making her own money, she just really wanted to feel valued in her life, by her family and by others who see her nothing more than a pretty rich girl. She also wouldn't mind being a super model or even a model, but hey, what are the chances Ale-jerk-dro would even consider letting her do that.

She snapped out of this thought and got up, it was 5am and she wanted to look amazing on the last day of school. She knew today that atleast 5 guys will confess their love to her, 10 girls will throw a fit in her face and the teachers will all be crying after losing a high achieving student to arranged marriage. It is what it is and it was easy being an asshole when your pretty.

She got up and stretched her arms above her head, she yawned and stretched her back. She grabbed a towel from the rack in her en suite bathroom and turned on her hot water. Usually she took cold showers but today she deserved a break, or so she thought.

She walked to her shower without question but she smelled something weird, a smell she knew all too well. Puke.

When she looked over to the toilet seat beside her, she collapsed onto her knees and started bursting out into tears, what was she thinking, she thought it was over she thought she was over it she thought she could eat normally again but no. She had to fucking ruin it for herself. She sat and cried. What would Alejandro think of her? He would probably hit her for all she knows. And her Mother if she ever found out? This was hell. Living as a rich teenage girl is hell. Until your at the mall.

She got up, ashamed of herself. Hey, maybe she should ditch school and go to the mall? She deserved a treat for gods sake!

She hopped out of the shower and looked at her body in her full length mirror. She was proud of her body, she really was, she had the type of looks that would make any other girl mentally ill, however she wasn't proud of how she got it.

She actually used to be really fat and ugly, but her mom started putting her on diets at a young age and used calorie restriction. Heather would never want kids, ever.

People often say she's "just like her mother" usually it's about how she looks just like her but that still hurts really bad. Every time she hears those words she breaks, she's scared to have kids incase her kids felt the same way she did growing up, that and also Heather didn't want to get fat.

She decided she was going to asks her friends to the mall instead of going to school. She texted her groupchat that had her main friendgroup in it.

Heather : how do you all feel about ditching school for the mall? I cant be fucking bothered today.

Bridgette : OMG OF COURSE!! We wouldn't want to miss out on seeing you on your last day!

Courtney : idk about this I'm kinda aiming for perfect attendance.