Chapter 4,,

Annabeths pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked over at the door as Reyna and Thalia walked in.

 I grinned ear to ear, running over to Thalia and engulfing her in a bear hug. She smirked ruffling my hair just as Luke used to do. 'Looks like someone's missed me' Thalia teased returning the hug. She picked me up and threw me on to the couch as if I was a bag of grapes.

 I laughed sitting up and blowing a few stray strands of hair out of my face. Thalia looked down and noticed Percy on the floor, he was curled up his shoulders shaking.

 Thalia frowned concern showing in her eyes, she knelt down infront of him and pried his head from his hands. Tears streamed down his face but he was grinning so widely It must have hurt. 'You good?' Thalia asked leaning back.

 'I- I can't stop laughing' Percy answered 'my jaw hurts so much' he half cried. She snorted. Piper sat next to Thalia and poked Percy with a stick as if he were infected.

 'I've never seen him like this..' she looked at me and shrugged. 'Please... make me stop laughing' Percy pleaded a little too dramatically. Piper looked back at Leo and Jason who were now talking with Reyna. 'Jason's kissing Leo' Piper said aloofly.

 Percy shot up on his feet snapping his head around to look at Jason and Leo. 

They were not infact kissing, Reyna was actually giving Leo a piggyback ride and Jason was laughing his ass off. Percy exhaled in relief and turned to face Piper. 'Thank you.' He said calmly, clapping his hands together and bowing to her. 'Namaste' then he walked off.

 I shook my head and laughed, this entire thing was ridiculous but for some reason I liked it. 'HEY!' Someone yelled, I looked around searching for the source of the voice. Looking up, I realized that it was Leo, he had climbed up the stairs and was standing on the railing that was circling the perimeter of the upstairs section.

 'Anyone wanna play truth or dare?' He asked word for word of what he had said earlier. 'I'm in' Thalia answered 'same' murmured Percy and Piper homogeneously. Percy glared at Piper, she just raised her eyebrows.

 'No.' Me and Jason argued for the second time. 'Well you're outvoted! So HA!' Leo stated victoriously. 'No we aren't' Jason looked at Reyna 'she hasn't voted yet' he pointed out. Percy looked at Reyna expectantly, jeez- what was with him? I wondered. He just went from happy, to dying of laughter, to plain rude, maybe he's on his period- wait that's for girls.

 'I guess, but only because Thalia agreed.' Reyna replied reluctantly, walking over and sitting next to Thalia. 'WOO!' Leo hooted punching the air enthusiastically 'NOW YOUR OUTVOTED!' He ran down the stairs and dragged Jason to sit next to Thalia and Reyna.

 I rolled my eyes 'fine..' I pouted shaking my head then sitting next to Thalia, Piper sat down beside me with Leo to her left. Percy was sitting next to Jason who had buried his head in his hands. I suppressed a laugh, he just got betrayed by his own sister.

 'Alrightt, Percy, truth or dare' Leo asked, starting the game and effectively snapping me out of my thoughts. 'Uhh' Percy hesitated, then decided to bite the bullet.

 'Dare' he said. 'I dare you to kiss Jason' Leo grinned as if he had been anticipating this the entire time.