Chapter 7,,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pipers pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shifted restlessly in my bed, truth or dare had ended hours ago and it was almost time for dinner. For an ADHD demigod who lives in a camp full of fun, dangerous, and life threatening activities you'd think It was impossible to get bored, and yet here I am. The only thing that was keeping me from self-combusting was Annabeth, gods I love that girl.

 I heard a soft rapping on my window, rolling over lazily I peered through the glass to see Annabeth, it was almost as if she were summoned by my very thoughts.

 I gestured for her to come in but she pointed at the window instead. Obviously, I had no idea what she was doing, so, again, I beckoned her to come inside. She pointed towards the bottom of the window again her movements more forceful than before.

 I shrugged to indicate that I had no idea what or why she was doing what she was doing. Annabeth rolled her eyes irritatedly as if to say: 'how dare you not be able to read my mind'.

She brought out her monster-proof phone and started texting aggressively. My phone dinged and I picked it up to see what Annabeth had texted me. Our conversation went something like this:

Annabeth: OPEN THE WINDOW.

Piper: y?

Annabeth: I CANT OPEN IT DUMBASS

Piper: u can pick locks

Annabeth: JUST GET UP AND HELP ME?!

Piper: y?

Annabeth:..

Annabeth: I swear to the gods, DO YOU WANT LEO MAKING FUN OF US FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES?!

Piper: No? What does this have to do with me opening the window.

Annabeth: Open the window and I'll explain.

Piper: why can't u explain on text?

Annabeth: JUST OPEN. THE WINDOW.

She glared daggers at me through the glass, and that scared me enough to open the window.

Naturally, as soon as she climbed through the window Annabeth hit me. 'Ow!' I exclaimed cradling the spot on my arm where she had hit me. 'You thumped me!' I stared angrily at her.

'And you deserved it!' Annabeth scowled. 'Anyways' She said, shrugging our little argument off as if it happened all the time- which it did. 'Leo has cameras in the closet where we....' she lowered her voice as if someone might be eavesdropping on our conversation at the other side of the door.

'Where we... y'know, kissed' Annabeth continued blushing crimson red towards the end of the sentence. Of course, I took the opportunity to tease her. 'What did you say again?' I asked 'I couldn't hear you, you were talking too low.' I smirked.

 The blondes eyebrows furrowed and she crossed her arms over her breasts 'I know you heard me.' She rolled her eyes. I winced 'what gave it away?' I asked sheepishly. 'When you smirked it was kind of a dead giveaway' Annabeth explained. The corner of her mouth twitched a soft smile playing on her lips.

 To me, making Annabeth smile was like winning the lottery, even if it was just a subtle grin that I had managed to emit from her. 'Whatever. I didn't come here just to hit you.' Annabeth sat down next to me. 'I should hope not!' I clutched my hand to my chest acting offended. 

Annabeth laughed at that, her grey eyes lighting up. Another small victory for me. 'Anyways,' Annabeth continued. I coughed 'anygays' I corrected in between coughs. 

The blonde smacked my arm playfully 'shut up and let me continue?!' She gave me a frisky glare. I sat up straight rolling my shoulders back 'yes ma'am' I said in a monotonous voice and saluted her. Annabeth snorted shaking her head slightly. 'Like I was saying.' She paused for a moment looking at me as if she thought I was going to interrupt again. 'We should sneak into bunker nine tonight and wipe the cameras memory chips before Leo can check it.'