Character Introduction: Fleur de Marseille

Name: Fleur de Marseille
Title: Countess de Marseille
Status: Single
Family Name: de Marseille

Name: Fleur de MarseilleTitle: Countess de MarseilleStatus: SingleFamily Name: de Marseille

The Countess de Marseille comes from one of the Kingdom's richest noble families. Though merely at the level of a Count, the family has never allowed their ranking to deter them from displaying their strength. In fact, it is often believed that had Duchess Raelynn not taken the duchess position then Countess Fleur would have become the next Duchess of Eritrea.

Thanks to her family's wealth, the Countess has had no shortage of suitors though thankfully, her family has not seen the need to pressure her into seeking marriage as she's more than proven her worth to the family by increasing their prestige tenfold. 

The arrival of Duchess Raelynn and her unconventional method of handling the nobles proved Fleur's crowning achievement in her family's eyes as she managed to not just win the Duchess' trust but also gain her family her protection. Through their connections, they'd heard of the strong ties the Duchess had to the Royal Family. What's more, unlike the others who believe her to be weak they had heard the Duchess' forces crushed other powerful families prior to her arrival in Eritrea. Add to this the fact that Fleur became the Duchess' right-hand woman by carefully pledging her family's allegiance while also not partaking in her peer's antics and...well, let's just say her family no longer sees her as a poor head for the family thus leaving her position unopposed. 

As for Fleu herself, she just seeks to escape the pressure of the expectations placed upon her shoulders. Having gotten close to the Duchess, it isn't lost on her that the Duchess is the first person to treat her as human and not a mere pawn to be used and discarded at will. Hence, she genuinely cares for Raelynn and though she's likely not yet realised her true feelings about her, she's nevertheless began considering Raelynn her first true friend.