🌺 ⍴r᥆ᥣ᥆gᥙᥱ

"Will you stay with me? "
─────────────────

Isn't it odd how flawless the person we like or loved is in our eyes?

Even the amount of times of arguments we have, but when we calm down and look at them basically doing nothing, or maybe just smiling, the first thing that goes into our head is how perfect they are.

Doesn't make sense, right?

Once two souls find the so called 'love' with each other, no more yearnings can ever surpass the kind of yearning we feel for them. If possible, we want to be with them twenty four seven .

But that's not how life works, in order to be with the person we love- easy or difficult obstacles will be faced and there are times we feel like giving up, but upon remembering and keeping it in your head that after the obstacles, you can finally be with them,

"Wouldn't all the struggle be worth it in the end? "

-To be continued.

The Ten Year Gap

A Sano Shinichiro x femReader fanfic

A/N: Hey guysss!!! Here's a version of Shinichiro Sano . Our beloved, for the story ten years gap. I really wanna thank you guys for supporting the book and this book was requested by dinoana_rawr

The Ten Year gap, another version of TYG . 💖💖

Hope you'll like it!

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Hey there, dearest readers. Especially to old readers who have read this story since the very first publish of it. I'll go straight to the point, just like my first book, I will be changing a lot of mistakes in this book too, my writing style changed and I badly wanted to fix A LOT in this story too. Sooooo....

Expect a lot of changes, for new readers, the only fixed chapters are those with emojis in it.

Also for certain readers, the book and the title clearly says "TEN YEARS GAP, " so, expect the whole book containing AGE GAP, this is an AGE GAP FIC so I'd appreciate it if you have words expressing your hate in such genre, just leave because that only means this books isn't for you, leave. Your comments are unnecessary and shaming people with this kind of interest just shows how much of an insensitive person you are by making them feel bad just because of liking this type of book and trope.

Again, read, if you don't read, you're good as dead. Leave, if you don't like it.

Happy reading