YOU CANT RUN FROM YOUR PAST

with a knife...

"SPRINGTRAP WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" i screamed and ran up to him quickly as nick looked beaten up badly his lip was bleeding and his wrist was scratched really bad.

"Y/n?..." His eyes were a light magenta color then flashed purple it was almost like something was controling him.

"Ŷ/Ň? ĤĀĤÆĤĀ!!!" He laughed in a disoriented voice

suddenly he grabbed nicks wrist and swung the knife but i grabbed his arm and yanked with all my strength making the knife go flying across the room.

"ØĤ ƳØŰŘƏ ĢØŇŊÆ PÆŶ FŌŘ ȚĤÆȚ" He screamed. his voice was so disoriented it was hard to understand what he was saying.

"wha-" he cut me off by grabbing my neck and yanking me towards him looking down at me with his bright blinding purple eyes.

"spring..-"

he once again cut me off by shoveing me backwards on the floor then knelt down and grabbed the knife.

"HEY WILLIAM!" nick slammed a bat over his head making him fall to his knee and growl but his eyes went magenta again.

"FUCK STOP!!" he threw the knife to the floor.

SPRINGTRAPS POV: (tik tok trend idea)

i threw the knife and stood back up but the whole room turned red and i was in the pizzarea.

"what are you doing..."

i turned around then walked towards the mirror

"WHY ARE YOU STILL HOLDING BACK?" i appeared in the mirror holding a bloody knife as my suit was all destroyed again

"Have you forgoten what happened what you did!"

"n-no i-" i looked away horrified by my past

"THEY THINK YOURE A MONSTER......"

"PŘØVƏ ȚĤĔM ŘİĞĤȚ!" i was handed a knife

"N-no! I DONT WANT THIS!" i tried to throw the knife but i couldnt it was like it was glued to me

"You still think you can change..."

"I DO-"

"YOU'RE ĎƏĽŮŞĮØŅÂŁ!!!"

i turned away from him but when i did i felt two hands on my shoulders and whispering in my ear making my ears twitch.

"you cant change what youve done"

"i- i can!"

"follow me...heh...firmiliar ey?" he smirked and walked around the pizzarea to the back room.

my heart sunk as i walked in the back room to see me walking towards suzie in the springlock suit.

suzie- "...w-wheres the prize?"

william-"oh neive little girl there is no prize...no candy...no escape...i lied"

suzie-"what? y-you tricked me why!" she cried as i pulled a knife out

william- "HAHA!!! BECAUSE ITS FUN!" i swung the knife at her.

suzie- "AHH!!!" She screamed

i had to look away i couldnt watch this i had buried this memory...my past....but it just kept coming back to haunt me

i watched every single one of the children die by my hand until he grabbed my hand and pointed to the left where i saw my sweet daughter elizabeth get murdered by my creation.