Levon Hayes

First Name | Levon

Middle Name | Thomas

Last Name | Hayes

Full Name | Levon Thomas Hayes

Age | 28

Gender | Male

Pronouns | He / Him / His

Sexuality | Closeted homosexual

Date of Birth | May 2nd

Personality | Levon is everything anyone would want in a friend: sweet, understanding, patient--the downside? He's taken, absolutely smitten with Edward Keggley (31)

Personality | Levon is everything anyone would want in a friend: sweet, understanding, patient--the downside? He's taken, absolutely smitten with Edward Keggley (31). Levon will lend an ear to those that need to be heard, and a shoulder for whoever to cry on...as long as they'll offer it back. He's a jokester. He'll try to get people to laugh even if he is not funny, though he tries his best. He's a damn good hugger that yearns to comfort even those he doesn't know. It isn't often that he finds himself ticked off. Though whenever he is, he won't outwardly express frustration; he'll grow quiet, sometimes fetching himself a drink and taking his normal seat at the bar. When upset, he won't talk to anyone for the rest of the night.

Likes | A cold gin rickey (look it up), limes (in drinks, specifically), alcohol, warm meals, his friends, his sister

Dislikes | Cold weather, rainstorms, church, religion, people speaking about religion (he has religious trauma, as does his partner), people who shove their beliefs in his face

Strengths | Levon is the life of the party. He's just as fun sober as he is drunk. Not only that, but he knows when to cut himself off, leading him to being responsible.

Weaknesses | The issues with ental health is not something he's very familiar with. He's never known that it's okay to talk, so he's bottled everything up over the years. And it's only a matter of time until the glass shatters.

Hobbies | Stargazing, taking long walks, spending time with Edward (31), being with close friends

Occupation | Levon is a cobbler.

Family | Due to being cast out by his family (and physically beat) at the age of 22 because of his sexuality, Levon does not speak with his mother or father. His sister, Anna (26), is an exception, though.