The Nair

While Saberspark was minding his own business and thinking about punching Micheal Tavera in the face he got an email from someone called Ben Dover.

"What is this"

Saber decided to click the email and it was a link to a video, Saber decided to click the link and it brought him into a video.

"so this is how hairy my butt is right now "

"ugggghhhhhhhh, what is this!!!! "

Saberspark screamed at his screen.

"who would send me this?"

Micheal then had a plan, he would send this video to Micheal Tavera, so he went to his email and send the video link to Micheal Tavers, He was laughing so hard of what would Micheal's reaction would be.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I will finally get revenge on Micheal ahhaahahaha"

He then got an email from micheal,

It says on the email "aaahhhhhhh why would you send me this"

Saberspark was laughing so hard and he decided to send this to his friends, Saberspark first send the link to amustycow then chills then the squad and more, he also send this video to YouTubers such as Jake Paul, Pewdiepie, markiplier and more.

a/n: hey gayz yeah I know there isn't really much stuff in this chapter but anyways I am planning to write a continuation on the infamous "house of gold" story by Jackie with a badass belt and with big purple orbs, I am writing this to forget about Jives on deviant art (don't search that up on deviant art cuz you will see alot of bluey furry OCs and cringe K-pop fan art in there)  so yeah.