Micheal is here lol

Saberspark was weirded out by this dude.

"what the heck is this dude been doing with his whole life lol"

"Oh yeah forgot to mention that I met Mark Zuckerberg"

"WHAT MARK GIVE ME THE ZUCCCCCCCCCCCCC"

Saberspark was starting to get annoyed with this guy cuz he has the most random and best stuff happening with his life, Saberspark then decided to tell him that he is a famous youtuber, Micheal was sooooooooooooooo shocked.

"OMG DID YOY MEET PEWDIEPIE, MRBREAST,  JAMES CHARLES AND OTHER DUDDEEEEESSSSSS"

"no"

"DO YOU MAKE PRANK VIDEOS"

"no"

"DO YOU SHAVE YOUR BUT INFRONT OF THE CAMERA USING NAIR?"

"WHAT THE HELL?,NO"

Saberspark was very bored and wanted to do something, so he asked Micheal what to do, Micheal here was dumb and he said that he wants to have a collaboration with nikocado avocado, aka the fat guy, Saberspark did not agree on this so he made his own choice,  go to the haunted house,

"WHAT GO TO THE HAUNTED HOUSE I HATE HAUNTED HOUSE"

"SHUT UP THATS WHAT YOU DESERVE  FOR MAKING DOES BAD CARTOONS"

"I DIDNT MAKE DOES I JUST COMPOSED FOR THEM"

"SHUT UP, I DONT CARE YOU STILL MADE TGOSE BAD CARTOONS YOU MOZART WANNABE"

They went to their haunted house in samsungwafantedtedlol, which they have to go to an airplane and fly to Austria where samsungwafantedtedlol was located.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT SABERSPARK LOOK I MISSED THE NEW TOM AND JERRY: THE MATRIX MOVIE THAT I MADE"

"you made a new Tom and Jerry movie seriously dude stop people are gonna hate you deserve the hate anyway"