your mom

Saberspark had enough of covering bad cartoons by a man called Micheal tavera

"uggggghhhhh who is this Micheal Tavera guy!!!" .

Saberspark said screaming,he was so annoyed about that Micheal Tavera guy so he decided to search him up on  Google, It turns out that Michael Tavera is a conposer of big movies and TV shows, Saberspark had enough of him so he decided to have a meeting with Michael Tavera, He called his friend Amustycow who is really good at tracking people's phone numbers.

  "hey musty"

  "what is it?"

  "well there is this guy Micheal   Ravers, he makes really bad cartoons so I need you to track his phone number"

  "why though?"

   "so I could ask him why does he make bad cartoons"

  "oh okay"

Amustycow then started track Micheal Tavera's phone number and he eventually finds it.

  "I found his phone number."

  "Oh okay good."

Amustycow then gives Michael Tavera's phone number to Saberspark.

  "Finally I am gonna know why this guy makes awful cartoons."

Saberspark then called the number, at first it didn't answer but it answer at the second time.

  "Hello my name is Stephen"

  "Hello I am Micheal Tavera"

   "I just want to ask you.... WHY DO YOU MAKE AWFUL CARTOONS AND MOVIES, YOU MAKE WEIRD STUFF WITH TOM AND JERRY AND COMPOSED STUFF TO VERY VERY AWFUL CARTOONS, I WANT TO MEET UP WITH YOU TOMORROW BYE"

Saberspark then got a call from his friend Amustycow, Musty then asked him about the call.

  "how did the call go"

  " it was fine, I told Micheal why did he have to make those awful cartoons and those weird Tom and Jerry sequels"

  "oh okay good"

  "bye I have to go now"

   "okay bye"

Saberspark was happy that he confronted that annoying Micheal tavera guy.