the IDKwhattotitlethis

It was the next day, saberspark woke up and he got ready, he ate dog food as his break, cleaned his room and he didn't shower because he wants to annoy Micheal Tavera and make him suffer, He went to his car and drove to the place where they are supposed to meet, when he arrived there micheal wasn't there yet.

"Where is this slow bug looking blobfish at? "

"Uggggghhhhhhhhhhh he is late he probably forgot the time or over slept"

Then an ugly looking blond dude that looks like a Jellyfish came in"

"annyeong my name is Oli London"

"What? Oily Lotion, What kind name is that"

"I like punching people that say that I don't look korean"

"WTF is wrong with this guy"

"Anyways you know Micheabl Whateveryournameislikewtf"

"yes I know him"

"Wait really? You know him"

"yes he his always late when it comes to these things"

"Oh okay thanks Oily lotion"

Oily Lotion then started to sing a cover of the Bangladesh toilet service song butter, Saberspark's ears were bleeding and had to cover them with his hands, then some Korean person came in punched Oily in the face, It was jungkook

"Hello I am jungkook from BTS"

"No way Jives Junkfood From Bangladesh toilet service?"

"Yep that's me"

"I want to say that you are the worst singer in the world"

"Yeah you are right"

"Anyways what do you do Jives Junkfood?, Do you eat poo?, Do you eat trash"

"Yeah I eat both of those things"

"Anyways you know Oily Lotion"

"Yeah I know that guy he is annoying"

"Oh okay

Saberspark and Jives Junkfood where talking an stuff, and then they and announcement of some contest about drinking expired milk.

"OMG I love expired Milk, bye I am gonna join the contest!!!!!!"

"Bye annoying looking rat"

When Jives Junkfood from BTS (Bangladesh Toilet Service) finally left, Micheal Tavera came in.

"Ugghhhhh why are you late"

"Because I did slot of stuff"

"like what stuff?"

"Oh I went to a contest about that ever dinosaur costume, went 4th to a beauty pageant, ate dog food, collabed with youtubers like, Jake Paul, James Charles, Nikocado Avocado and 10000000 more YouTubers, went to samsungwafantedtedlol, had a meeting with David Licauco and other stuff"

"what the what"

"I also went to Coachella and went to the Beyonce Concert"

"No way"

"yes way"