Ch - 5

After Aarti and dance, Mahi is walking in the garden for fresh air , exactly then she got a call from from her very best friend Diya.

{ Mahi = M }
{ Diya = D }

D - hey , what's up Babe .
M - babe ko maaro goli ,( go hell with this babe)don't you have shame, pure 2 saal baad aayi hu  ( I've returned after two long years, ) , and you .... , You are out of station. (and you're not even in town!")
D - Don't youuuu have shame... You left your best friend for 2 years, hmm say.
M - Yaar sorry naaaa.... , she pouted.
D - Ha Ha apna sorry , apne pass rak.( Hmm hmm Keep your sorry with yourself)
M - Acha vo chod , wapas kab aa rahi hai. (Alright leave everything and tell me when will you return)
D - yaar, after Diwali .
M - but I want to celebrate together, while pouting.
D -  l know right .....( Diyaaa )Aayi mumma ( coming momma)uff, this Diwali cleaning, I'll call you later, I have to go, or mummy will eat me Raw.
M - ok bye. See yaaaa......
D - bye, love yaa..
And she cut the call, and was going back but collide with a wall.

Aahaa... Where the hell is this wall come from, she muttered while rubbing her nose.

Hum diwar nahi hai ( I am not a wall )said Raajveer as he got a call from the office, he was going from the same corridor....,to  which she shrieked, and her eyes collide with a pair of bluish greenish eyes.
Godddd..... his eyes she thought to herself, he cleared his throat for her to get out of her Lala land.

She slammed both her hands on her mouth and said iisghjassssjksoo, to which he raised his one brow .

She understands what she's doing and composed herself and said very calmly l am very sorry,  and runs like her ass is on fire.

And here our Raajveer thought to himself She is cute.... and her voice  goddd... it's so angelic  , shit I forgot to ask her name damnn.......and his phone starts ringing and he got back to his phone call.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mahi was roaming around the temple,
At the very moment she saw some poor kids on the stairs near the exit.

She went towards them and asked what are you guys doing outside, don't you want prashad.

( Guys Shekhawat's are witnessing everything )

To which one of the kids reply didi Hume mandir ke logo ne kaha ki , hum prashad nahi le sakte, agar bacha hoga,to hi milega. ( "The people at the temple said we can only get the prasad if there's some leftover, otherwise, we won't get any.")
Kyu ( why )asked Mahi , kyuki hum garib hai na isliye ( because we are poor.. that's why )one of the girl from the group replied.

Are aese kese , mere pass hai prashad, aaplog khaaoge  ( "Here, I've got the prasad, you guys want to have it.")asked Mahi, and they nodded there head.

Mahi starts giving prashad to everyone, but it gets finished, she turns to get more, when , Abhishek and eshaan give their prashad to her, to spread it equally to everyone , she did it and bid Bye to the children.

The children said thank you didi , and started leaving with a big smile on their face .

Smiling she turns towards her brothers and hug them, they reciprocate the hug .

Let's get going, mumma and dad already left, I'll go and get the car, said Abhishek , ji Bhai ...bas hum thoda prashad le kar aayi  ( yes brother let me just get some prashad  for us ) said mahi, prashad khatam ho gaya hai didu ( prashad is finished sis )replied eshaan.

What,  i don't even get a chance to taste it said mahi while pouting and sat on the stairs , mujhe lagta hai bhagwan ji humse naraz hai vo ( I think God is upset with us,) said mahi getting scared ( our inosent mahi )  aur vo kyu bhala ( And why is it so?
) asked eshaan, hum tino prashad taste bhi nahi kar sake ,pakka bhagwan ji humse gussa hai, ( All three of us could not even taste the Prasad, surely God is angry with us.

Aap aur aapke logic ( you and your logic sis )said eshaan while shaking his head to which, she pouted.

and at the very moment......

A Bowl of prashad came in front of her. aadhya who was listening to  everything,  smiles and got closer to her with her bowl of prashad .

mahi looked at her in confusion and asked ji bole kuch kaam hai aapko, ( Yes, tell me, do you have some work for me? ) to which aadhya replied nahi beta , humne dekha aapne apna prashad, baccho me baat diya, isliye

mahi looked at her in confusion and asked ji bole kuch kaam hai aapko, ( Yes, tell me, do you have some work for me? ) to which aadhya replied nahi beta , humne dekha aapne apna prashad, baccho me baat diya, isliye. ( No dear ,we saw that you distributed your prasad among the children, that's why)

Mahi smiles and takes a little bit of prashad and feeds Eshaan and then herself , and says thank you aunty ( smilingly) .

Thank you aunty, prashad ke liye warna,( for the prashad)she was going to eat my mind with her silly thoughts said eshaan.

No worries son , it's alright said aadhya smilingly. eshaan's phone starts ringing, it was Abhishek.

Didu , Bhai is calling, let's go to which she nodded and said, thank you aunty, it's really means a lot.
Bye, namaste.

Aadhya smiles and says khush raho beta,( stay blessed dear)and Duo get departured.

Shekhawat's who are witnessing everything, come closer to aadhya . what a beautiful heart she has said Divya to aadhya , indeed replied Aadesh ( dada sa ) smilingly.

Rajveer who has witnessed everything thought to himself Not only she is beautiful, but has a pure heart too, smilingly . Damn what are you doing to me girl.

Atharva catch his smile, and raise his eyebrows asking what, he Shake his head replying nothing and clear his throat.

After that they too , get departure for haveli.

------------------------------------------------

That's it for today .

Bye bye my lovelies 💋

Till then this is your author signing off 😘

And comment down below if you guys like this part

NOTE : There are lots of romantic moments and cute moments are coming, NOT only between Rajveer and Mahi but siblings and family also .

Till then stay tuned 😘.

Thanks for reading.