Ch - 13

At RATHORE'S living room:

Both Mahi and Raajveer entered the hall only to see both the families enjoying each other's company while talking.

Aadhya was the one who saw mahi and Raajveer first, she immediately got up from her seat, come closer to Raajveer and asked with a teasing smile so how was your time with each other, I'm sure it must be good , after all you guys spend 2 hours in talking .

Listening to his mother, Rajveer rolled his eyes playfully, while mahi blushed. Okay Okay leave your mumma, and tell me your answer asked Atharva cutting his wife , and Aadhya playfully glazed at him , seeing his parents banter he smiles .

He turned his face towards mahi for a second, then looked at his parents and replied...................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Baba sa it's a Yes from my side with a small smile, listening to him the shekhawat's family members faced bloomed with joy.

Wwwooooooowww aahan shouted.

Everyone in the family comes and hugs him.

Rathore's also have smile on their faces. Rakesh comes closer to mahi and asked very softly what's your decision beta , remember you don't have any pressure from our side. listening to him the hall went quite,
Rajveer gets a little nervous and looked at her.

Mahi looked at Raajveer after listening to her father's question only to get lost in his greenish blue eyes, Raajveer was looking into her eyes deeply, she remembered his words what if I want my wife to be more successful than me, she shyly smile and hug her father and reply very softly in his ears Yes .

The hall was quiet, so her voice reached everyone's ears, Abhishek comes closer to mahi and asks you sure babu, to which she nodded her head and hug him , eshaan also joined the hug .
The hall bust into happiness after listening to her consent.

Aadhya hugs mahi very tightly, and she reciprocate the same. Aadhya  broke the hug and said while caressing her head thankyou beta , aap janti nhi hai, aapne hamari kitni saari chinta khatam kar di , to which mahi smiles shyly.

Beta aagar aapki ijazat ho to hum log vo kya bolte hai aapke yaha....roka ha.. roka karna chahte hai said Gayatri. Listening to her both Rakesh and Supriya looked at mahi and then each other.

( NOTE: Rathore's are Punjabi )

Lekin itni jaldi sab kese hoga, asked Rakesh little tensed, Ohh you don't have to worry Rakesh ji , it's just simple ritual , just family members said Atharva, listening to him Rathore's get a little relief , they looked at mahi , then at the shekhawat's who have calm faces .

Ok then if you guys want this , and if my baby ( mahi ) is happy, then let's do it, today itself...........
Listening to him every one got a big smile on their faces, Raajveer face was calm but from inside he is also very exited.

Okay okay let's start the ritual.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Both Raajveer and mahi are sitting on a couch , while Shekhawat's siblings were teasing them, and mahi was continuously blushing, and Raajveer was enjoying silently looking at her.

Aadhya, Divya and Gayatri place a red shagun dupatta on Mahi's head and smiles , mahi bends to touch their feet, but aadhya stoped her , Bahu nahi beti hai aap hamari, samjhi , aur betiyan sirf gale lagti hai and hug her, Gayatri and Divya did the same.