Ch - 7

At Shekhawat Ball ROOM:

All the members of the family were enjoying until a voice come

Raajveer turned behind to see a girl, face full of makeup, coming with an aged couple.she ignores the elders of the family, Oh my god Mr Raajveer Singh Shekhawat, I am glad to see you here.

Well it's my party , of course I am going to be here miss....replied Raajveer raising his one brow .Tara dhawan , but you can call me Tara passing a flirty smile to Raajveer to which everyone rolled their eyes from the family.

Mr & Mrs Dhawan try to start conversation with Atharva and Aadhya but they  casually ignore them.
Tara was about to say something but Raajveer cut her by saying, We have more guests to attendt, please enjoy the party showing his lack of interest in talking to her.
Tara pass a fake smile to his family and left from there.

Jay and others bust into laughter.

Divya eyes catch RATHORE'S entering the ballroom, everyone follow her eyes.And our Raajveer was gone case.
God... She is looking eternal in her powder pink lehenga, and her smile...
She is looking so fucking gourgue ....damn I am sounding like a creep.He was looking at her with silently open mouth ,
Jay catches his open mouth, and a smirk found his lips, Raajveer saw this and divert his eyes while clearing his throat.

The RATHORE comes closer to the shekhawat's to greet them . Khamma ghani Mr shekhawat , Happy Diwali said Rakesh, Ghani khamma Mr rathore replied Aadesh Singh Shekhawat.
Followed by everyone.

Abhishek, eshaan Shakes hand with Raajveer, Rudransh, Jay and aahan.

Rakesh introduced Mahi to the royal family beta meet bade hukum sa and Rani hukum sa, Mahi bend and touched their feet Khamma ghani.
And then meet , Rana sa and Rani sa , she was about to touch their feet but Atharva and Aadhya stopped her by saying daughter don't touch feet in our house and hugs her while Atharva patted her head.

To which mahi replied smilingly Betiyon ko bhi aashirwad ki zarurat hoti hai , hukum . ( But daughters also required blessings sir)