Ch - 12

Actually beta vo.......
Supriya ji , hum log niche intzaar karte hai said Divya and she nodded.

Maa bolo na itna suspense kis baat ka....ask Mahi , and Supriya gesture Rakesh to speak.

Beta aapke liye ek rishta aaya hai , listening to her father, she looked at him in shock.WHAT......she shouted.

What, What it's just a marriage proposal, you are behaving like we are telling you to murder someone said Supriya.Vo zyada aasan hoga maa she replied.

Listening to her eshaan starts laughing and said while mimicking her Vo zyada aasan hoga, Ek  cockroach to mara nahi jata, aai badi marder karengi.

To which she grabbed the nearest pillow and throw it on his face which he obviously dodged .And complain to her father , Baba your wife and son is planning to throw me out of this house .

While Supriya Shakes her head at her over dramatic daughter.

Beta aesa nahi hai , ham sab ko ye rishta bohot pasand hai , apne baba par bharosa to hai na aapko Rakesh asked, ji baba par hame abhi kaam karna hai she replied.Aur un logo ko koi problem nahi hai , listening to this she gets relax a little bit .

Before she can say something Supriya cut her off by saying We are not forcing you baccha , just give it a try because I know that you don't have any one in your life , the boy is really good , and we only want best for our princess, kyu Abhishek asked his mother.

Babu , Sach kahu to mere hisab se to tere liye koi kaabil nahi hai , but I don't have anything to say about him in any bad way , in short he is perfect for you.

Listening to him she got emotional and hugged him tightly.and said If you guys are this much confident, then I'll meet him, but who is the guy.

RAJVEER, RAJVEER SINGH SHEKHAWAT.

What , the king of Rajasthan she asked in suprise.To which everyone nodded with a smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile downstairs :

Everyone is in tension that how will mahi react after listening to this praposal, but the most nervous one was Raajveer.

Damn...why am I getting nervous, I am The Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, I don't get nervous, people get nervous because of me , Every girl out there is dying to get me, but again mahi is not any girl, she is different ahhhhh godd help me....... Rajveer talked to himself.

Everyone saw Rakesh, Abhishek and eshaan coming downstairs with a smile, seeing this everyone got relaxed.

Abhishek and eshaan take the seat in front of Rajveer.
Abhishek - A
Eshaan - E
Raajveer - R

A. I know you are well known business tycoon and THE King of Rajasthan, but she is also my baby sister, my pride , if anything happens to her then no one is worse than me .
And eshaan nodded.

R. I don't take threats from anyone Mr rathore, but I am also a brother so I can understand , I assure you that till I am with her, Nobody can touch a single hair of her's .

Shekhawat men looked proud while ladies got a smile on their faces.

E. Kehne ke liye she is my big sister but she is child by heart , if you can tolerate her tantrum without getting frustrated and angry, then it's a Yes from my side also.

To which Raajveer nodded in assurance .

Everyone smiles at this and gauri Said And here comes our bride , listening to this Rajveer look up only to get lost in her with an open mouth.