Topaz

Tiger Eye growls. "Why do we have to be here...?" She asks walking through the dark ravine
"Be quiet Ti." Aquamarine hisses. "We don't want to wake any other gems."
"You 2, stop fighting." Diamond says quietly. "We have to stay quiet."
"That's what I said..." Aquamarine grumbles crossing her arms.
The ground starts to shake a little.
"What's going on?!" Tiger Eye exclaims.
A person starts walking towards them. Her body was a silvery color and she had dark silver hair. "Oh it's the gem squad I see." She smirks.
The 3 gems growl.
Tiger Eye forms her tiger claw staff and grips it tightly. "I'll tear you to pieces, Titanium!" The gem springs forward, slamming her staff down.

Titanium laughs and catches the staff. "Little tiger you're just a cub. You can't beat me." She throws Tiger Eye into a rock

"Ti!" Aquamarine yells.
"I'm fine! Get Titanium!"
Aquamarine nods and pulls out her trident. She pushes the weapon forward.

Titanium grabs it. "Weak as well." She throws the blue gem into the standing Tiger Eye, knocking them both over.

Diamond forms her 2 katana's. She swings at Titanium.

Titanium backs up. "I thought you guys were supposed to be useful!" She laughs and kicks Diamond into her other 2 teammates. The silvery gem takes out her pistol and aims at the gems

A wail

All 4 gems turns to see a little gem standing there. Her hair was a blue with yellow streaks and her skin was a bluish-yellow. The gem was located on her chest.

"What's going on?!" The little gem asks

Titanium growls and stalks toward the little gem. "Stupid gem! If you hadn't shown up those gems would be dead!" She grabs the gem by her hair and lifts her above the ground.

The 3 gems stare in horror at the terrible act.

"You're useless. I've never seen you once fight like the rest of the gems." Titanium spats. She raises the gem higher then slams her down on the ground face first.

Silence

The 3 other gems looks down at the small kid that didn't seem to be moving.

Tiger Eye lunged forward swinging with mad speed. "How could you hurt such a small gem?!" She yells

Aquamarine and Diamond rush forward to the small gem. Diamond rolls the gem over onto her back to see that the blue gem was cracked.
"Aqua..."

"We have to get her out of here."

Diamond nods and pulls the small gem into her arms. She stands up. "Ti! We need to go!"

Tiger Eye looks back and nods. She punches Titanium and runs after her other 2 teammates.

Aquamarine shoots 3 bolts of lighting at the ground then runs.

Goodbye Kindergarten

____________________________

"Is she gone be ok?" Tiger Eye asks

Diamond runs her hand over the gem. "I think... We did the best we can."

Aquamarine looks at the small blue-yellow gem. "Hey, I think she's waking up!"

The blue-yellow gem opens her eyes and she looks around. "Huh.... Wh-where am I...?"

"You're at our Gem Temple!" Aquamarine and Tiger Eye say together

"Gem Temple?"

"It's where we live. I'm Diamond. Those 2 are Tiger Eye and Aquamarine. What's your name?"

"I'm T-Topaz..."

"Topaz..." The 3 says quietly.

"That explains your gem color, Topaz." Aquamarine says with a nod

Topaz blinks.

"What's your weapon?" Tiger Eye asks

A curved blade forms in Topaz's hands. "This."

"Whoa." Aquamarine smiles widely.

Topaz forms another blade then attaches them to a device on her hands. "I can also do this."

Diamond rubs Topaz's head. "Welcome to the Crystal Gem. You're one of us now."

"I'm... A Crystal Gem...?"

____________________________

SO YEAH! THESE ARE MY SU OC's MY MAIN ON BEING TOPAZ! SO YES! COMMENT IF I SHOULD ADD ANOTHER GEM THAT YOU MADE AND JUST GIVEE THE NAME AND WEAPON! TILL NEXT TIME! BAH!