Kanato X Reader (Diabolik Lovers)

Kanato was quite possesive over you. He didn't like it when his brothers got anywhere close to you. Of course you hadn't really known this at all. If any of them had gone anywhere close to you while he was gone he would get mad once you left.

"(Name)~" Ayato chimmed out as he moved closer to you.

"Hello Ayato. Have you seen Kanato?" You asked smiling at the male. He grinned, and leaned closer to you.

"I don't know. You'll have to get the answer out of me." He purred, and you let out an awkward cough.

"You know I think I'll just go find Kanato myself. Thanks anyway Ayato" You said as you quickly walked away. Ayato grabbed your arm, and swiftly turned you around, and pushed you into the wall. He smirked at you, and opened him mouth to say something but a familiar voice cut him off.

"Ayato what are you doing to (Name)?" He asked. His voice was so quiet. You pushed Ayato away from you. You strode towards Kanato, and covered his ears.

"Look what you did! You just ruined the poor boys innocence!" You said. Ayato laughed.

"He isn't as innocent as you think (Name)" Ayato said as he finally stopped laughing. You ignored him, and quickly moved Kanato away from Ayato.

"You're a horrible influence on him" You said as you left the area. Once both you and Kanato were along he turned around do face you.

"Are you alright (Name)?" He asked. You smiled at him, and nodded.

"Yes I am fine. Thanks for asking. Ayato just makes me nervous sometimes" You said with a small laugh. Kanato grabbed a hold of your hands.

"I'll protect you from him (Name)!" He said with a determind smile. You looked at him and smiled.

"Thanks Kanato you're so sweet." You said before pulling your hands away. "Are you bready to study?" You asked. Kanato sighed. He wished you could see his feelings for you, but he quicklu grinned and nodded.

"I'm all ready (Name)!" He said with that adorable little smile. You nodded and the two of you started to work.

About halfway through the study session that the two of you had set up Kanato looked up at you. You looked really cute with your hair pushed out of the way. He looked at your eyes, and then looked at your lips. He smirked before moving towards you, and pushing you down. You let out a yelp, and looked at Kanato.

"Kanato!! What are you doing!??" You asked as you tried to sit up. Kanato kept you pin to the ground.

"I'm sick of you not realizing that I really like you (Name)!" He said. "I can't do this anymore! (Name)! I really like you!" He said as he kissed you. You stared at him in surprise, but slowly you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He pulled away from him.

"I'm sorry. I should have told you earlier... But I really like you..." You said shyly, and within a second he kissed you again.

——————————————————————-

A/N: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯