Chapter 1.

Jordynn
"Jordynn get the hell up!" my roommate Imani says, "you're gonna be late for your appointment". I groan swinging my thick thighs off the bed and walking into the bathroom. She's always waking me up so obnoxiously. I proceed in turning on the shower and washing up. I guess today I have an appointment with some big time CEO to design his office. I'm an interior designer and I'd like to think I'm the best here in Manhattan. I'm only twenty-three years old and I've already manage to make a name for myself. After cutting the shower off I get out and began to brush my teeth, once that is finished I continue to my room and see a dressed Imani sitting on my bed texting.
"Um can you get out?" I began to say, "I'm about to get dressed"
Imani just looks up from her phone and began to roll her eyes "As if I haven't seen you naked before", now it was my turn to roll my eyes. I walked to my closet and began to pull out a white high waist pencil skirt with a peach floral bandeau that would stop just above the skirt, careful not to show too much skin and the matching white blazer that I would top off with nude open toe red bottoms. I always had to look nice because you never know who you may see. Once I was finished getting my belongings out I started to do my hair in a tight knit bun and put on a little mascara and eyeliner with a matching peach lip gloss that would go with my dark skin tone. I got dressed and grabbed my nude tote bag and proceeded walking out the door leaving Imani following behind. I was her ride to her job, she owns a bakery. Once we pulled up in front of her job we made arrangements for lunch and then I went in the direction of my office. As soon as I stepped in I was greeted by my secretary Elsie "Hello Ms. Sanders, your appointment is already here waiting" I looked at her confused, "What do you mean they're already waiting?" I looked down at my phone "I still have another twenty minutes, how long have they been here?"
"He's only been here 10 minutes Ms. Sanders" I looked at her then nodded and continued to my office. I didn't understand why this guy would show up so early, but he'd continue to wait until I was ready to see him.

Noah
I've been sitting here for what seems like forever, but maybe it hasn't been that long I'm just very impatient. I know I showed up early but damn. This was suppose to be the best interior designer in Manhattan so I guess I'd have to wait. The brunette receptionist who had been eyeing me walked up to me, "Ms. Sanders will see you now" she bit her lip in hopes of being flirty, I just stared at her and waited for her to lead me to the infamous "Ms. Sanders". Once we got to the door she knocked and walked away. I waited for the door to be opened and once it did I was beyond surprised...