Chapter 6

Don't forget to vote and comment!! thanks to those who have been commenting and giving me feed back!

Jordynn
Noah abruptly took my hanging ponytail into his hands and tugged on it so I was looking up into his face I let out a gasp at how aggressive he was.
"Ouch wha-"
"shut the fuck up! you're already in trouble as it is so I'd advise you not to say anything else" his tone cold and left no room for debate. So I did just that shut my ass up. He began to trail kisses up my neck as I tried hard to stifle a moan
"Why couldn't you just listen baby? how come I had to come to you?"
"I d-don't have to l-l-listen to what you say" I said stuttering as he continued to assault my neck. he tugged on my hair harder and pulled away from my neck and just stared at me with a raised eyebrow.
"take your pretty ass over there and bend over" he said pointing to my desk. Did he not get that I wasn't just about to take orders from him? I guess he noticed my unwillingness to move and said "if I have to do it myself I promise you won't like it" realizing that I was probably pushing it seeing as he still had hold of my hair I slowly began to shuffle my feet across the room as he let go of my hair. I stood in front of the desk and looked back at him as if to see if he was serious. His look was enough to tell me he was beyond serious.

Noah
I watched as Jordynn slowly bent over the desk. It was about time she listened. I let out a low groan at the sight of her perfect ass in those leggings. This woman was blessed to say the least. I had to walk over to her slowly because it was kind of hard to walk with my growing erection. I roughly grabbed her ass and she let out a moan. That moan was enough to make my erection stand at full attention.
"s-stop! you can't be doing this!" she yelled.
"I can do what the hell I want!" I said smacking her ass roughly. I wasn't holding back, after all this was her punishment. I continued to smack her ass 10 more times as She let out low cries.... and moans?
"oh babe you like this?" I questioned as she sook her head no.
"can you please stop and just let me go?" she asked. Now she wanted to be nice?
"please? Jordynn why would I let you go when you're probably wet as fuck right now" I said as I slowly took my hand across her front and slid my hand into the front of her leggings as she gasped. Just as I expected her pūssy was dripping. I slowly slipped a finger into her awaiting entrance. She let out soft moans as I began to move at a rhythmic pace. Once I felt she was close to cumming I quickly pulled out. She whimpered a soft "please"
"even though I like the sound of your begging, this is apart of your punishment" I said as I backed away "stand up" she slowly stood up and looked up at me with those sexy brown eyes. "maybe next time you'll listen right baby?" I said and dipped my head to kiss her neck. She just stood there with hooded eyes and I smirked. I began to head for the door when I heard her call after me
"um, Noah?" I chuckled, she's such a quick learner. I turned around
"what?"
"when should I be at your home this time?" she said while looking down. Now she wants to act shy? When I first walked in here she was so bold. I wonder what happened.
"make sure you're there tonight at 9"
"but I-" I raised my eyebrow "uh, okay" I smirked, that's what I thought. I know she didn't want a repeat her ass was probably so sore she couldn't even sit. I finally made my exit and continued to my office.

Jordynn
what the fuck just happened? how did I even let this shit happen? He just left me here on edge needing a release of some sort. Its like I was in a trance the whole time he was here and I just let him take over my body. A part of me was kind of turned on by him being so aggressive though but my stubbornness wouldn't let me fully be okay with him treating me like this. I didn't really wanna go to his house because I was afraid of what may happen if I did, but I knew I couldn't back out or else I'd have a repeat to 10 minutes ago and let's face it my ass hurt like hell, I could barely even began to sit down. I couldn't possibly take anymore. I sighed, I needed to get some air.... and a new pair of underwear. As I walked down the hall I spotted Elsie. She was so getting fired.
"Elsie can I speak with you" I said through gritted teeth
"um yes Ms. Sanders how can I help you" she said with a nervous smile.
"how did Mr. Cross get back to my office while I had an appointment? you're not suppose to let anyone back there anyways unless I say so"
"yeah I know, but he was so demanding and wouldn't take no for an answer" I sighed, boy did I know what she meant.
"I bet. Next time call my phone and warn me" I said "I'm gonna be gone for the rest of the day cancel any appointments and reschedule" I walked out the building and made it to my car. Once inside I rested my head on the steering wheel. God that Mr. Cross was something else.