Chapter 5

Noah
Why couldn't Jordynn just fucking cooperate? I didn't even respond to her smart ass text. She was seriously testing me but that's okay that just means I have a reason to give her the punishment she deserves. I sat my phone down on my dresser and stripped down to my Calvin Klein briefs so I could lay down on my satin sheets. Since Jordynn didn't want to come to me, it's only right that I pay her a visit correct?

Jordynn
I woke up to the sound of my annoying ass alarm. It was 6a.m and I had to get ready for work so I could be on time for my appointment that would be in at 7:30. I walked into my bathroom and stripped out of the oversized t-shirt that I had on seeing as how that's all I wear to bed. I cut on the water and tested to make sure it was the right temp. I stepped inside carful not to get my hair wet and let the water run down my body. I lathered my towel up with vanilla and cinnamon body cream and proceeded to wash up. Once I was finished I brushed my teeth and walked into my room with my towel wrapped around me. I decided on wearing these black leggings with a leather strip down each side with a black strapless shirt and a deep purple blazer that stopped right under my elbows. Obviously I loved Blazers. I had deep purple Steve Madden shoes with a studded bow on the back that would go perfect with this outfit.
After I finished getting dressed it was already 7:15. Shit! this was typical for me though, I was almost never on time. I quickly got into my Audi A7 and drove down the street. I was already late so why not get breakfast right? I stopped at the Tim Hortons around the corner from my job and ordered a breakfast sandwich and coffee.
It was 7:43 when I pulled up at my office, damn. I walked up to Elsie
"Is my client already here?"
"Yes, and he's not too happy" she said. I could careless if he wasn't happy to be honest, was he helping me or was it the other way around? 13 minutes never hurt anybody.
"Mm, send him back" I said and walked away to continue to my office.
I heard a knock at the door "come in!" in walked a cute dark skin guy with deep dimples. Mm, I'm a sucker for dimples!
"Hi, I'm Jordynn Sanders and you must be Terrance Wright? you may have a seat" he followed orders and sat in the chair opposite of me as I sat behind my desk.
"see I was upset that you were late but seeing how fine you are I ain't even mad no more" he chuckled. I blushed and said "thank you, I'm truly sorry about that I hope it doesn't change your decision in wanting me to design for you" I smiled.
"nah, of course not. I heard you were the best and I gotta have the best of everything" he licked his lips. Ooo he has nice lips.
"I see," I said unfazed by his attempt to flirt "what is it that you want designed?"
"I want my basement turned into a man cave" he said all extra happy. Oh boy he was still a child.
"well I can most cert-" I was cut off by my door being busted open.
"Jordynn baby, you didn't think I would let you off that easily did you?" he said with humor in his voice but clearly looking in his eyes you could tell that wasn't shit funny about what he just said.
"what the hell are you doing here and who even let you come back"
"never mind that" he said stepping further in "why couldn't you follow simple directions My Jordynn?" he said all too calm for my liking.
"You do see that I'm with a client right?" he turned to the guy who was looking back and forth between us
"your appointment has been cut short, you can set up another one with the receptionist" Noah said as if this was his fucking office and he ran shit. I admit it was sexy but this was not his office to be running shit.
"um no! who do you think you are? You can leave Mr. Cross" his jaw clenched at me calling him "Mr. Cross".
"Tsk tsk Jordynn you never learn huh?" he said walking closer where I was now standing and got in my face "you really should go" he said to Terrance while still looking at me
"I ain't gotta listen to you! Ima continue on with my appointment" the look he was giving told me to tell him to leave before it got ugly. I turned and looked at Terrance.
"hey uh Terrance how about we reschedule? I won't even charge you for this one" he smacked his lips
"man whatever" he said and proceeded to the door "you lucky you sexy" he mumbled while slamming the door.
When I mad eye contact with Noah again I knew I was in deep shit...