Chapter 8

It's been a whileeeee I'm so sorry. I'm gonna try to update as often as possible. Please like and leave comments 💗

Jordyn
It's been about 3 weeks since my little encounter with Noah and I've been avoiding him like the plague. I mean I just couldn't shake the fact that I had came undone in front of a man I barely even knew, it just didn't sit right with me. He must've though I was some kind of hoe. I told him the pussy was his after 2 days for crying out loud. That was just so out of my character but he made me feel so damn good I couldn't help myself. Seeing as how I'm still decorating his offices it's kind of hard to just blatantly ignore him so today I actually have to meet up with him to show him the different design sketches and fabrics I've picked out during our time away. I hope he doesn't try anything slick because I'm trying to keep a level head in all of this.

I had to meet with Noah today at 8:45am and it was now going on 7:53 as I begin to get out the shower.
I decided on something simple because I didn't want Noah to think I was going all out to impress him because that so wasn't the case.

 after I slipped on my sandals I headed down stairs and looked at the time on my phone

after I slipped on my sandals I headed down stairs and looked at the time on my phone. It was now 8:15 and I needed to get a move on it. I walked outside to my car and hopped in and immediately plugged my phone into the aux so I could play beyonce's lemonade album. About 20 minutes later I arrived at my office where I'd be meeting Noah. Immediately upon entrance Elsie greeted me,
"Hello Ms. Sanders after your meeting at 8:45 you have another appointment at 10 with a James Dunham and then a meeting with Zen Co to talk about merging" she stated as we walked down the hall to my office. I begun to open the door and turned to her "Okay let me know when my client gets here, thanks" after saying that I walked into my office and sat down in my beautiful leather chair. I started to gather all the things that I've picked out for Noah's office when my phone started ringing
"Hello Jordyn Sanders speaking"
"yes Ms Sanders, Mr. Cross is now here to see you"
as soon as Elsie said that a sudden wave of nervousness filled me. I knew he was gonna be pissed off at me and I didn't know if I was ready to face the consequences just yet.
"O-okay send him in" I said shakily. Oh my gosh I gotta get it together before he walks through these do- *knock knock* SHIT... here goes nothing.
"Come in" I finally spoke. The door opened and there he stood with irritation evident on his face... uh oh

Noah
I'm pissed off to say the least. Jordynn's ass really has me fucked up. I mean giving me one taste of her sweet pussy and then dipping out? that was unacceptable. She had been avoiding my calls for weeks and now she had to finally face me today for our meeting, boy was she in for a punishment. I arrived at her office irritated because she'd been avoiding me but also happy because I would finally get to see her.  I opened the door to her office with a mug on my face. Damn why'd she have to look so good? I honestly just wanted to grab her up and kiss all over her but I was too pissed about her being so childish these last few weeks I stopped myself.
"Now Jordyn you know daddy isn't too happy about you avoiding him the way you have been" I said as I walked across the room and sat in the chair across from her desk.
"Mr. Cross I don't know what you're talking about" I watched as she rolled her eyes and sat back with her arms crossed under her chest, immediately my eyes going to her boobs.
" Don't fucking play with me, I'm most certainly not in the mood" I said anger dropped from my voice. I seen her adjust in her seat and began to speak but I cut her off "Save what ever the fuck that was about to come out those pretty ass lips. I don't know how many times I'll have to tell you you're mine. You can't just up and leave, it doesn't work like that".
"Noah what we did was a mistake! It's not happening again, so get that out of your head. Now either we discuss the details on your offices or you leave" she said with a cute little mean mug on her face. I chuckled at this which caused her to roll her eyes once more
"I'll give you a real reason to roll them eyes of yours" I said with a smirk which made her scoff "now I'm not going anywhere baby I still have a punishment to hand out" I stated while getting up and walking over to her.